OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im gonna roll with Cousins at home vs Browns

Thinking of grabbing Wentz and Philly D and stashing for after the bye

Last edited:
3rd highest points for, 8th place :smh:.

It could be worse. In one league my team is 0-3 but I've scored the most points. My team is ungodly stacked right now for a 12 team league as well. I've just been unfortunate enough to play people who put up 130 to 140 points each week.

Yeah Tannehill is definitely terrible! I picked him up because I thought he was going to torch the Browns but I dropped Stafford for him since I thought Stafford was going to struggle vs Green Bay in Green Bay as he usually. I should have just kept Stafford season long.

Best QB on the Waiver is Wentz, Flacco, Dalton, and Siemian

:wow:

What in the hell mad you do that?

Stafford is always fantasy gold.

I try to get him every year.

Matt Stafford has thrown for 300+ yards and 2 touchdowns 4 outta his last 5 games in Lambeau, you was crazy for that.

Lol same exact thing happened in my league i had seattle and someone dropped min last week......I now have 2 defenses

i give up kelvin benjamin or marvin jones 

i get mccoy

PPR league, would you guys do it? i have ingram, ware, ivory, CAP, dixon right now at RB 

my wrs are cooks, OBJ, KB, marvin jones
If you can do marvin jones for him after this big week then yes. 

AJ Green owner in my league offered me this trade. PPR, 2 WR + 2 FLEX, so I can start up to 4 WRs:

I give:
Christine Michael
Brandin Cooks

I get:
AJ Green

Here's my other RBs/WRs:
Matt Forte
Melvin Gordon
Tevin Coleman
Charles Sims
TJ Yeldon
Dwayne Washington
Kenneth Dixon

DeAndre Hopkins
Allen Robinson
Brandin Cooks
Randall Cobb
Tyrell Williams
Quincy Enunwa
Phillip Dorsett

Any thoughts? I originally offered Forte/Enunwa for Green, but he countered with this current offer. I actually think I'd be giving up too much :\.

Michael is gonna run away with the starting job in Seattle and I still see Cooks returning WR1 value not too far behind Green.

If he doesn't budge I may shoot the Forte/Enunwa offer to the Mike Evans owner. He's good, pulls in crazy amounts of targets, and his fantasy playoff schedule is mouthwatering.

Last edited:
AJ Green owner in my league offered me this trade. PPR, 2 WR + 2 FLEX, so I can start up to 4 WRs:

I give:
Christine Michael
Brandin Cooks

I get:
AJ Green

Based off your remaining WR and RBs, you can definitely afford to make the move. But if you're that high on keeping Michael maybe just stay put as is.

Missed out on Jordan Howard in both my money league and the NT League (damn you @Zyzz [emoji]128545[/emoji]lol )

My dumbass left the default claim setting which is snake after each week :smh:

I give:
Christine Michael
Brandin Cooks

I get:
AJ Green

Based off your remaining WR and RBs, you can definitely afford to make the move. But if you're that high on keeping Michael maybe just stay put as is.
Yeah I can definitely afford it but I just don't really see it as a big upgrade overall.

The Forte/Enunwa deal would give me 4 sure-fire every-week starters at WR/Flex (Hopkins, Robinson, Cooks, Green). The Michael/Cooks deal would leave me with Green slotting in at Cooks' spot, but still a question mark at the 2nd Flex spot.

Gonna think it over a bit more.

Last edited:
For the first time I think ever, i have to debate between two pretty decent options at flex. (Normally its either an easy choice or theyre both terrible)

DeSean Jackson or Jordan Howard?

Cant wait till Brady comes back...

Brady
Hopkins
Alshon
Hilton
Hyde
Sims
Howard
Walker

and Dixon/Jackson on the bench.

:smokin

Blah, Hunter Henry was just picked up. I was going to look to grab him if Gates was ruled out again.

Martellus Bennett was just dropped in favor of Zach Miller. Should I put a claim in for him? I'd drop Jesse James.

For the first time I think ever, i have to debate between two pretty decent options at flex. (Normally its either an easy choice or theyre both terrible)

DeSean Jackson or Jordan Howard?

DeSean and hope for a deep ball and TD

Im gonna roll with Cousins at home vs Browns

Thinking of grabbing Wentz and Philly D and stashing for after the bye

I picked up and stashed the Philly defense in one league as well, 14 team ppr. Swooped that up quick.

Would it be nuts to start no defense this week? I've had worst luck streaming defenses and the Eagles D is still on the waiver so I would just add and stash for this week and then use them going forward.

Would it be nuts to start no defense this week? I've had worst luck streaming defenses and the Eagles D is still on the waiver so I would just add and stash for this week and then use them going forward.

Not at all. If u got confidence in the rest of your team then go for it. Especially if whats left for this week sucks, id rather roll without then chance them getting negative ppints

eek.gif

What in the hell mad you do that?

Stafford is always fantasy gold.

I try to get him every year.
Got too cute and tinkered 
mean.gif

Matt Stafford has thrown for 300+ yards and 2 touchdowns 4 outta his last 5 games in Lambeau, you was crazy for that.
I knew I should have asked you before I dropped him. 

IM SO STUPID!!!!! I could have had Julio, Evans, and Hopkins on the same squad right now.

Do you think it is risky if I roll with Dalton the whole year and trade brady for Hopkins?

Or should I try to see if I can trade Jarvis Landry straight up for Stafford. It is a .5 ppr league

Not at all. If u got confidence in the rest of your team then go for it. Especially if whats left for this week sucks, id rather roll without then chance them getting negative ppints

Aite, I'm gonna go for it then.

Streamed Steelers this past week and got -1 point :lol: :smh: Luckily it didn't matter as I won handedly anyway but always getting burned streaming defenses.

There's not really good streaming options in general since there's few guys in my league that love to hoard and have 2 defenses.

One guy has Cardinals/Seahawks D, a 2nd has Chiefs/Vikings D and another has Panthers/Broncos D. Yes...they spent mid round draft picks on them :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom