OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts on Adam Humphries?

3 weeks of very solid production, wondering if he's worth a roster spot.

I stashed him in 2 leagues.
Both I'm very deep at WR though, doubt he will be used but you never know.
3 weeks and his numbers keep going up. We will see if they are sustainable.

Jameis loves him, we don't have any reliable targets outside of him, Evans and Brate...and V-Jax looks like he retired before this season and is just collecting his last game checks so I would assume he'll keep putting up solid numbers.

Last edited:
Pick 2 ppr flex

Ivory vs indy
Coleman vs car
L. Murray@ Bal
Hurns vs indy
Julius Thomas vs ind
Tavon Austin @ Ari
Lockett @ NYJ

Someone offered me sproles for my Pryor

I need RB but I already have Mathews and know they are running a committee now so I assume no?

Browns are playing Pryor as Slash right now man. I wouldn't do it. He'll get you rushing yards and TDs from the backfield, he'll get you some passing yards, and he'll get you catches/receiving yards/TDs.

Lots of options for points there.

I know sadly I won't be using him unless I play him over mike Evans this weekend

just read that bills concerned over long term health of watkins foot....may be out a while...im almost thinking about dropping him....really killing myself for taking that dude right now

just read that bills concerned over long term health of watkins foot....may be out a while...im almost thinking about dropping him....really killing myself for taking that dude right now
I also have him... been thinking about dropping him for a while now.... I might pick up SSS on FA

^ Damn someone dropped Watkins in my league.. I currently have a $23 bid to pick him up. Might have to cancel that or lower the bid amount 

Decker out this week (and probably longer) with a partially torn rotator cuff. :x

Last edited:
im always so undecided when it comes to starting ingram or forte on a weekly basis. when is ingram breaking out? seems like the saints is on a RB committee. :smh:

i think id drop sammy if there is something out there worth getting...someone dropped lockett in my league...im hoping to get him once he clears waivers for watkins....im even considering dropping him for corey coleman....at least hes coming back

Why is everyone talking about dropping Watkins? There's been no mention of him being shut down for the season. If you have an IR spot that's where Watkins should go. If not, I wouldn't be dropping him anyway.

Did you all forget what he did in the final 9 games of 2015 when he was hurt for pretty much all of the first 7?

View media item 2183427
View media item 2183452

Last edited:
in my league, i remember before the jets/bills game offering my forte for watkins and the other guy sez forte is old so no deal. :D

im always so undecided when it comes to starting ingram or forte on a weekly basis. when is ingram breaking out? seems like the saints is on a RB committee. :smh:
Saints playing Chargers, Forte vs Seahawks...
Forte is a proven fantasy back, but with Manti Two out and rookie LB replacing with I would have to go with Ingram.... jmo

As a Decker owner in both my leagues i picked up quincy enunwa in both.. thoughts? Dropped dwayne allen in one league and devonte parker in the other

Saints playing Chargers, Forte vs Seahawks...
Forte is a proven fantasy back, but with Manti Two out and rookie LB replacing with I would have to go with Ingram.... jmo
I agree, Ingram has the easier matchup. Cant predict gameflow but Forte will have a much harder time getting FPs. 

As a Decker owner in both my leagues i picked up quincy enunwa in both.. thoughts? Dropped dwayne allen in one league and devonte parker in the other
The jets will probably play Enunwa on Shermans side and hope banged up Marshall can out match the lesser corner. 

But good pickup. 

I dont see how Decker can come back quickly from a torn rotator cuff. 

Why is everyone talking about dropping Watkins? There's been no mention of him being shut down for the season. If you have an IR spot that's where Watkins should go. If not, I wouldn't be dropping him anyway.

Did you all forget what he did in the final 9 games of 2015 when he was hurt for pretty much all of the first 7?

View media item 2183427
View media item 2183452

You think it's worth trying to buy realllly low?

Now dude offered me gore for Pryor

My RB are Ryan Mathews, Chris ivory, and duke johnson

Keep in mind I also have Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins :smh: and Travis benjamin

I'm 0-3 somehow

Back
Top Bottom