OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

In my auction league, $210 budget. My keepers were Freeman for $9 and Watkins for $12. Should have a nice chuck of change to make a run at someone I want.

#2 pick standard league no flex.

Which sounds more appealing?

OBD/Julio with Mccoy/Ingram
or
Gurley/AP/Johnson with Jeffrey/Evans/Cook?

#2 pick standard league no flex.

Which sounds more appealing?

OBD/Julio with Mccoy/Ingram
or
Gurley/AP/Johnson with Jeffrey/Evans/Cook?

first

Ingram > McCoy though IMO

I'm hoping to land Ingram myself in the 2nd Rd of my PPR league.

Last edited:
Looking for some feedback. Did my first mock auction draft and did pretty bad. :lol:

Was way too trigger shy in the beginning and ending up having $11 left and wasting $5 on a kicker just because of it. With a $200 budget, what's the most you guys would bid on a player? 0.5 ppr league. The top receivers were going for $60+. :x I didn't take a player till the 25th spot. :smh:

1. Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR) $39
2. Cam Newton (Car - QB) $33
3. Eddie Lacy (GB - RB) $28
4. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) $12
5. Matt Forte (NYJ - RB) $11
6. Greg Olsen (Car - TE) $13
7. Latavius Murray (Oak - RB) $8
8. Kelvin Benjamin (Car - WR) $20
9. Ryan Mathews (Phi - RB) $7
10. Matt Jones (Was - RB) $2
11. Carson Palmer (Ari - QB) $2
12. Carolina (Car - DEF) $3
13. Tyler Lockett (Sea - WR) $4
14. DeVante Parker (Mia - WR) $2
15. Steven Hauschka (Sea - K) $5

Anyone else really high on McCoy?

Tremendous value in the late 2nd-early 3rd, especially with Karlos Williams out a month.

first

Ingram > McCoy though IMO

I'm hoping to land Ingram myself in the 2nd Rd of my PPR league.

Agreed. Was just saying the RB's in that area of late 2nd in a 12 teamer.

Tremendous value in the late 2nd-early 3rd, especially with Karlos Williams out a month.

High as in what? Value in late 2nd/early 3rd is relative depending on teams, but where would you stack McCoy if you're high on him? Vs Martin, Ingram, etc.

I'd take him as high as 15. Hopefully his ADP stays where it is between now & Sunday :lol:

Very solid RB1 option if you take a WR in the 1st.

Draft is finishing up. Went WR heavy as usual

QB: Tyrod Taylor

RB: Deangelo Williams, Lebaguette Blount, Charles Sims, Justin Forsett, Spencer Ware, Christine Michael

WR: Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Donte Moncrief, Stefon Diggs, Devin Funchess

TE: Jordan Reed

RB looks rough right now but this league has an auction FA pickup system so any team can bid for a FA player. SOME high RB will get hurt guaranteed so hopefully I can land the backup.

My first draft is this Saturday and all I can do is :smh: :smh: WAY too early to be drafting now :lol:

RB: Deangelo Williams, Lebaguette Blount, Charles Sims, Justin Forsett, Spencer Ware, Christine Michael
WR: Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Donte Moncrief, Stefon Diggs, Devin Funchess

RB looks rough right now but this league has an auction FA pickup system so any team can bid for a FA player. SOME high RB will get hurt guaranteed so hopefully I can land the backup.

Hard for us to evaluate teams without knowing amount of teams and scoring format. Hell even positions.

But imo you should've waited for TE and took a RB there.

I literally had to turn off ESPN while they wete doing their draft picks. They are so bad that it might screw up my mind for the rest of the year.

welcome back (don't recall seeing you that much once the season was under way).

how'd you end up doing in your big money league?

I ended up losing the championship by 4 points because OBJ got suspended but more so because I didn't start Cousins :/

anyway, to you and to all...

I drafted OBJ last year with the 3rd pick and some people thought I was crazy for reaching.

I have the 3rd pick again this year but I don't see OBJ going passed 2. I'm not a Julio guy. I think he's an animal but I've been spurned too many times by him in the past.

I tend to get fancy and reach for guys, one of my fantasy strategies is to shake up the draft it usually sets some peoples prediction off and they start drafting people that make them lose their strategy.

my "new guy" at 3 this year and yes I know it seems crazy...is Ezekial Elliott. now....I normally function as a WR/WR guy but I'm very high on some guys this year that i can see myself getting at my 2nd and even third pick and a few guys I love that wouldn't be going til round 5.

there's something about zekes situation that just screams too positive to me.
a good team.
best OLine.
good QB.
good WR.
the expectation that he is THE guy.
he wil be slotted out (PPR draft)
Cowboys have I believe the 31st easiest schedule
and my most important point....Jerry jones.
-management loves this guy and they're going to give him every opportunity to shine.

I don't see all these things with the likes of David Johnson and Gurley, even though they've already proven themselves last year. which brings me to my one big negative point.
... is the fact that Zeke is a rookie, enough to negate all my points above?

so, someone talk me out of drinking my own kool aid on Mr Zeke

Last edited:

Lebaguette Blount :lol:

The problem with Zeke might not be his production butt where you have to draft him. He has been going late first round or early second round in most 12 or 14 team leagues. Big price to pay

I've had McCoy on my team in my big money league literally every year that I've played. Last year he showed he still has that burst, but it pissed me off that every single time they got in the damn red zone they would take him out the game. Same thing they did to him his last year or two on the Eagles too. It'll help that Karlos won't be playing for the first 4 games but we'll see what happens after that.

I love me some Shady McCoy this year

I think I will most likely go WR/WR this year

The possibility of having a tandem of Allen Robinson and Brandon Marshall has me salivating lol

Last edited:
Yup i set our draft for sept 6

1. By week 3 & 4 yof preseason you get a better look at players not all high talk on someone with 5 reps after pre-week 1

2. 2015 Jordy Nelson situation

3. The season starts the 8th, why draft damn near a month early

Thats just me tho

Anyone think Randall Cobb is a bounceback candidate this year? He was always a beast when Nelson was healthy. feel like he's under the radar this year

My main money draft is set for Sept. 5. We usually don't know our draft pick until the day of so pretty much have to be prepared for anything :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom