OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I mean I don't even remember Hill have more than 1 decent game last season

Had he even had an ok season he could have helped me

Any websites, legit ones with good and QUICK mock drafts

Yahoo takes way too damn long to start up and what not.

Should be simple, soon as all slots are taken it should start up not wait 5 minutes then 2 minutes to load then another 2-3 mins to start

Espn started their 28 hour FF marathon. They're a little over an hour in.

Showing on espn2

Last edited:
man im glad i got 2nd pick in my keeper league. its slim pickings after julio, aj and dez.

Qb - Big Ben
Rb- Doug Martin
Rb- Eddie lacy
Wr-ty Hilton
Wr- Mike Evans
Te- Jordan reed
Def - Seattle
K - Justin tucker

Flex- open

B1- Michael Crabtree
B2- legarette Blount
B3- Blake bottles
B4-doug Baldwin
B5- Cameron Jordan

I hope Doug Martin doesn't screw me over like two years ago

Man HILL ****** me over last year

He was my first pick late first round with all the praise he was getting

I knew he's been going late and I swear I was thinking if I was in position to grab him but idk

The problem with him is that he is so touchdown dependent. Without his touchdowns last year he would have been very very disappointing. In a PPR League I will take Gio.

Man getting everyone in the league to commit to a draft date/time :smh: we would figure it out if people answer back the group texts...

Man getting everyone in the league to commit to a draft date/time :smh: we would figure it out if people answer back the group texts...
Me and my friends have been going at it for like 2 weeks now :lol:. We finally settled on a date yesterday. Nobody wanted to do the weekend of the 27th-28th because 3rd preseason games would still be going on, and a guy is gonna be on vacation in Jersey that week. And there are a few guys on vacation Labor Day weekend coupled with people going to the Made in America festival so that was out of the question.

We ended up settling on the 27th. The rest of the league is responsible for the guy on vacation's draft party cost and he'll come home for the day to draft :lol:.

Last edited:
Speaking of drafts, not sure if I posted this in here yet this year. But this is where I always get my draft board/player labels.

Revolabels

Been using those guys for 3-4 years now. They started out as an eBay store. Their player labels are the best in the business and the boards are really nice too. Also very cheap compared to other (in most cases, inferior) draft kits out there. They also do custom orders and their customer service is top notch.

Here's a pic of our finalized draft board from last year (right click, 'open link in new tab' to enlarge). Excuse the edits, it's a keeper league and I don't have the OG pic anymore :lol:.

View media item 2134803

Last edited:
Did my draft lottery last night. Got the 10th pick in a 10-team league this year...which I honestly don't hate this year.

Dream scenario is Hopkins and Gronk, I'll settle for any two of three out of Gronk, Dez, AJ.

I always love the last pick cause then you get back to back picks every time. There's always gonna be some reaches too so you'll always get value there with your two picks.

Me and my friends have been going at it for like 2 weeks now :lol:. We finally settled on a date yesterday. Nobody wanted to do the weekend of the 27th-28th because 3rd preseason games would still be going on, and a guy is gonna be on vacation in Jersey that week. And there are a few guys on vacation Labor Day weekend coupled with people going to the Made in America festival so that was out of the question.

We ended up settling on the 27th. The rest of the league is responsible for the guy on vacation's draft party cost and he'll come home for the day to draft :lol:.

We aren't even trying to get together in person (though if we all could it would be a lot more fun) :lol: just trying to make sure we can all be by a computer at the same time.

One kid is going away next week, another has night classes. Then it's LDW and people are out and about. I think we're comitting to the 6th at night, 2 days before the season starts.

Being commish isn't all that it's made to be.

^ That's another thing, one of the guys in the league works 2pm-10pm so any draft on a weeknight was out of the question. Good luck, hopefully that date sticks :lol:.

Being a commish really does suck at times. Gotta deal with all of this crap and then the times when **** hits the fan it's tempting to just delete the league :lol:.

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
8 mins ago - View on Twitter
Eagles announced they have acquired WR Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee Titans in exchange for G/T Dennis Kelly

^ Was, and still is worth a late round flier. He'll have a much easier path to playing time here in Philly too.

Rishard Matthews is going to be a real nice value pick.
This too. Almost a no-brainer PPR pick at his current ADP. Mariota is gonna have to throw it to somebody besides Delanie Walker.

Last edited:
Did my draft lottery last night. Got the 10th pick in a 10-team league this year...which I honestly don't hate this year.

Dream scenario is Hopkins and Gronk, I'll settle for any two of three out of Gronk, Dez, AJ.
If Hopkins last until the 10th pick these guys are playing with will be easy picking

Back
Top Bottom