OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

^ That's another thing, one of the guys in the league works 2pm-10pm so any draft on a weeknight was out of the question. Good luck, hopefully that date sticks :lol:.

Being a commish really does suck at times. Gotta deal with all of this crap and then the times when **** hits the fan it's tempting to just delete the league :lol:.

As commish I should have forced everyone onto ESPN. We went with Yahoo due to familiarity, but the app's new interface is buns.

That date should stick. I told the one kid who has night classes that he may have to stick around at school to draft b/c the majority is available that time at home already :lol: .

Last edited:
^ That's another thing, one of the guys in the league works 2pm-10pm so any draft on a weeknight was out of the question. Good luck, hopefully that date sticks :lol:.

Being a commish really does suck at times. Gotta deal with all of this crap and then the times when **** hits the fan it's tempting to just delete the league :lol:.

As commish I should have forced everyone onto ESPN. We went with Yahoo due to familiarity, but the app's new interface is buns.

That date should stick. I told the one kid who has night classes that he may have to stick around at school to draft b/c the majority is available that time at home already :lol: .
Word Yahoo's app and web interface are both trash imo. Thankfully we've been using ESPN for years so everyone is cool with just staying put.

And I hear that, sometimes you just gotta take charge whether people like it or not :lol:.

Question... We set the date for draft in the ESPN. Is there a way to see where people are defying at before an hour before?

Mentioned this earlier, but is anyone interested in doing an auction style draft league this year? I've never done one and would like to. Would want it to be free or SUPER cheap (five bucks a piece, winner take all?) since I've never done one. Would be happy to run it if anyone else is interested.

Mentioned this earlier, but is anyone interested in doing an auction style draft league this year? I've never done one and would like to. Would want it to be free or SUPER cheap (five bucks a piece, winner take all?) since I've never done one. Would be happy to run it if anyone else is interested.
I'm in, as long as it's PPR. I'd prefer ESPN over Yahoo too, but don't really mind either :lol:.

I'm in, as long as it's PPR. I'd prefer ESPN over Yahoo too, but don't really mind either
laugh.gif
I'd rather not do PPR, to be honest. Not a huge fan. But I do prefer ESPN.

^ I guess you can call me a tentative yes. A standard auction league is better than none.

Any good mock draft sites y'all recommend? Also i have the no 8 overall pick in my real league i have questions at that number smh

Any good mock draft sites y'all recommend? Also i have the no 8 overall pick in my real league i have questions at that number smh
I like ESPN just because it gives you a feel of where people are drafting people at, but if you do one, you better expect it to take at least half an hour.

I'm seeing a lot of WRs being selected in the first 2 rds it's a passing league not surprised....when was the last time back to back WRs were usually selected to go first and second in the 1st in fantasy football :nerd:

As for date and time, I just picked a time and said this is it. They got 2 weeks to figure out a plan to make it work if not then darn that sucks

Now I am excited. Should know in a day or two that Tony cincotta from Sirius fantasy radio will be doing our draft live on radio Friday night September 2nd at 8 p.m. . They are trying to finalize it right now. I would like that. LOL some of the best fantasy players in the states are going to be in that draft. Guys from Indiana California Texas Virginia.$ 2,500 a men entry fee.. if any of you guys are going to be in the New York City Midtown area that night send me a private message and I will hook you up. It is going to be at the Hilton Midtown. If you go to the NFFC site you can get the info there. I am doing to other drafts before that and three more on Saturday

I literally had to turn off ESPN while they wete doing their draft picks. They are so bad that it might screw up my mind for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
I literally had to turn off ESPN while they wete doing their draft picks. They are so bad that it might screw up my mind for the rest of the year.

They have Jamaal Charles ranked as the 25th prospect in standard scoring leagues. All you need to know.

Hour and a half till the first draft of the season... Mocking  and mocking and mocking till then

Trad advice guys?

Bloody Sunday have proposed a trade with Crooklyns Finest

Bloody Sunday will give up:
Murray, Latavius OAK RB
Nelson, Jordy GBP WR
Round 5, Pick 10 Draft Pick
Round 7, Pick 10 Draft Pick
Round 8, Pick 3 Draft Pick
Round 9, Pick 10 Draft Pick
Round 10, Pick 3 Draft Pick

Crooklyns Finest will give up:
Round 4, Pick 7 Draft Pick
Round 5, Pick 6 Draft Pick
Round 6, Pick 7 Draft Pick
Round 8, Pick 7 Draft Pick
Round 10, Pick 7 Draft Pick

I have to use a 2nd to keep Jordy and 17th to keep Murray, 3 man keeper league so most of the top guys will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom