OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Breh, I got David Johnson 9th out of 10th pick :lol:. I was in total shock when I announced that's who I wanted. Then got leveon on the way back. The euphoria I had man :pimp:

Dudes in here were dead set on drafting Gurley over DJ in the preseason :smh:. I hope I was able to steer them in the right direction.

Im actually sitting Lamar Miller for Kenneth Dixon this week believe it or not.

Hold off on that -

ESPN's Jamison Hensley expects the Ravens to "bring along [Kenneth] Dixon slowly and increase his carries in the coming weeks."

Advice: Baltimore has that luxury after Terrance West exploded for 113 yards last week. Dixon said he is "100 percent confident" his knee is ready to go, but he might be forced to play with a brace. "The brace really doesn't bother me," Dixon said. "You just have to pick your legs up higher and run a little harder." Expect West to carry the mail in a mouth-watering matchup with the ********.

PPR 1 point

I trade Randall Cobb and receive Rashad Jennings. Thoughts?

Last edited:
with cam newton likely to be out this week, any of you benching kelvin benjamin? i have deandre washington on the bench but not sure if i should swap out KB for him at flex for standard league

PPR 1 point

I trade Randall Cobb and receive Rashad Jennings. Thoughts?

I don't trust Jennings and the Packers have a cake defensive schedule the rest of the year and are coming off their bye. Better days are ahead for Cobb

with cam newton likely to be out this week, any of you benching kelvin benjamin? i have deandre washington on the bench but not sure if i should swap out KB for him at flex for standard league

Derek Anderson has shredded us before. I think you'll be safe

I don't trust Jennings and the Packers have a cake defensive schedule the rest of the year and are coming off their bye. Better days are ahead for Cobb
I feel you I have Snead, Nelson and Matthews and only really Gurley and Charles at RB so I may have no choice.

Heated...was this a trade that deserved to get vetoed?

Gronkowski for Crowell and Zach miller because the person getting gronk was getting too much

Last edited:

Gronkowski for Crowell and Zach miller because the person getting gronk was getting too much
I mean right now its all hopes and dreams for Gronk.

He hasnt done anything this year considering his first round draft status. Now will that change we will see.

As of right now he has to be in the bust category. 

Only time will tell on this trade. The dude getting Gronk might never see him full action if the info about his hammy is true.

Hate petty **** like this. Part of fantasy is getting the better of your opponents in trades.

Can't stand owners who veto trades based solely on "name factor". Cases can be made for both sides of that trade.

On one side, a guy is getting rid of Gronk who has severely underperformed thus far. Who knows if he'll return to form.

On the other side, the guy is willing to accept that risk and get rid of two guys who have sort of overperformed. Will they continue to overperform? Who knows, but both sides of the trade make complete sense right now.

Last edited:
I'm looking to possibly sell on Julio right now before his value comes back down to earth after these next two games at Broncos and at Seahawks....

Julio, Miller and Cobb for Allen Robinson, Zeke and Amari Cooper?

or

Julio, Cobb and Sims for Jordy, Crabtree, Robert Woods and Crowder?

0.5 PPR

I'm looking to possibly sell on Julio right now before his value comes back down to earth after these next two games at Broncos and at Seahawks....

Julio, Miller and Cobb for Allen Robinson, Zeke and Amari Cooper?

or

Julio, Cobb and Sims for Jordy, Crabtree, Robert Woods and Crowder?

0.5 PPR
You'd be crazy to trade away Julio. Plus I don't think Julio, Miller, and Cobb nets you Zeke, Robinsion and Cooper. That's a terrible trade for whoever has zeke, robinson, and coop.

You'd be crazy to trade away Julio. Plus I don't think Julio, Miller, and Cobb nets you Zeke, Robinsion and Cooper. That's a terrible trade for whoever has zeke, robinson, and coop.

He's considering it. He's going to let me know a little later when he gets off work. I'm hoping he goes for it....Cooper and Zeke will both go off this weekend and Allen Robinson has his bye this week but a cake schedule the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom