OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I'm trading Arian Foster the second that he's healthy. Some dummy will take him.

Traded Desean Jackson for Darren Sproles. Any thoughts? I'm in dire need of a RB/FLEX and have AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Cole Beasley.

Starting RB's are Latavius Murray, and Johnson Jr (Browns). HALP!

You sold too low IMO. Sproles has the passing role in a potential 4 man committee.

Need some help, ppr...

Terrance west vs the skins, or Travis Benjamin vs Oakland for my flex??

Sproles for djax is a great move. Above average matchup for him this week too, while RBs like Sproles will be out there in waivers

My Julio and Eifert (I have Ertz and Pitta) for his Allen Robinson and Cooper? 0.5 PPR

Would give me A-Rob, Cooper, Edelman and Cobb my WR's

My Julio and Eifert (I have Ertz and Pitta) for his Allen Robinson and Cooper? 0.5 PPR

Would give me A-Rob, Cooper, Edelman and Cobb my WR's
It seems like your being forced to Trade Julio
laugh.gif
. I'd hold onto to Julio in this scenario.

It seems like your being forced to Trade Julio :lol: . I'd hold onto to Julio in this scenario.

Really?

He offered me the Julio, Lamar and Cobb for A-Rob, Zeke and Fuller deal but I'm 1-3 and would most likely definitely end up losing this week with Fuller playing the Vikings and having to start Stills or Crowder as my flex...

Last edited:
I give up DeMarco Murray and get Russ and Charles in return what do ya'll think? I got Forte, Jennings and JStew as well. Don't trust old man Palmer anymore so Russ will help and Charles is a big question mark but I wanna believe he will be back

got B. Powell in the lineup 

James White sitting in waivers... 

who is the better start?

Really?

He offered me the Julio, Lamar and Cobb for A-Rob, Zeke and Fuller deal but I'm 1-3 and would most likely definitely end up losing this week with Fuller playing the Vikings and having to start Stills or Crowder as my flex...

Keep Julio. As soon as Cobb shows up, package him and one of your TEs for a better WR

I need NT's opinion on a league issue:

We have a 48 hour wait period after trades in our league to give everyone the chance to view the trade and vote on each. In exchange I agree not to veto any trades. It's meant to serve sort of HOW waivers do.

Two league members did a trade tonight and are pushing to pass it through ASAP before Sunday.

I take issue with them doing a trade after games have been played and some of their players have played but foremost there's a rule we all agreed on. 4-5 members of the league don't want fast tracked trades but also if they want to fast track every trade does that mean I have final say in everything, no votes?

What do you guys think?

Keep Julio. As soon as Cobb shows up, package him and one of your TEs for a better WR

Yeah but do you think Miller and Zeke will be that close as far as points? I'm getting tired of him never getting TD's and their OL sucking. Julio isn't going to have crazy games like this past one every week...he'll be pretty damn close to A-Rob on a weekly basis. And Fuller is pretty much putting up top 5 numbers through the first 4 games.

I need NT's opinion on a league issue:

We have a 48 hour wait period after trades in our league to give everyone the chance to view the trade and vote on each. In exchange I agree not to veto any trades. It's meant to serve sort of HOW waivers do.

Two league members did a trade tonight and are pushing to pass it through ASAP before Sunday.

I take issue with them doing a trade after games have been played and some of their players have played but foremost there's a rule we all agreed on. 4-5 members of the league don't want fast tracked trades but also if they want to fast track every trade does that mean I have final say in everything, no votes?

What do you guys think?

I say the policy stands unless you can get everyone to vote b4 48hrs. If The league approves, I don't see an issue with pushing it through.

Yeah but do you think Miller and Zeke will be that close as far as points? I'm getting tired of him never getting TD's and their OL sucking. Julio isn't going to have crazy games like this past one every week...he'll be pretty damn close to A-Rob on a weekly basis. And Fuller is pretty much putting up top 5 numbers through the first 4 games.

To me, Miller and zeke are a wash. Both get volume and Athe TDs will come with miller. I'm a huge arob guy but Julio is on another level, especially with Ryan ballin. Fuller just pisses me off as a Hopkins owner :lol:

Back
Top Bottom