OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Can't stand owners who veto trades based solely on "name factor". Cases can be made for both sides of that trade.

On one side, a guy is getting rid of Gronk who has severely underperformed thus far. Who knows if he'll return to form.

On the other side, the guy is willing to accept that risk and get rid of two guys who have sort of overperformed. Will they continue to overperform? Who knows, but both sides of the trade make complete sense right now.
That was why i put the stats and info.

vetoing trades on name value is pure garbage.

could not agree more with you on this.

Gronk has done nothing all year and could continue to do nothing. 

I'm looking to possibly sell on Julio right now before his value comes back down to earth after these next two games at Broncos and at Seahawks....

Julio, Miller and Cobb for Allen Robinson, Zeke and Amari Cooper?

or

Julio, Cobb and Sims for Jordy, Crabtree, Robert Woods and Crowder?

0.5 PPR
If you can get Rob, Zeke and Cooper Id say do it. 

Traded Desean Jackson for Darren Sproles. Any thoughts? I'm in dire need of a RB/FLEX and have AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Cole Beasley.

Starting RB's are Latavius Murray, and Johnson Jr (Browns). HALP!

I'm looking to possibly sell on Julio right now before his value comes back down to earth after these next two games at Broncos and at Seahawks....

Julio, Miller and Cobb for Allen Robinson, Zeke and Amari Cooper?

or

Julio, Cobb and Sims for Jordy, Crabtree, Robert Woods and Crowder?

0.5 PPR

What's your record with Julio?

After the next 2 games he has a favorable schedule.

Even in the next 2 games, I think he is still going to perform.

What's your record with Julio?

After the next 2 games he has a favorable schedule.

Even in the next 2 games, I think he is still going to perform.

I'm 1-3 right now so I basically need a win and can't afford to have Julio not do well these next two weeks...

What if he says he won't include Cooper but he'll do Fuller instead? So it would be Julio, Miller and Cobb for A-Rob, Zeke and Fuller.

I'm 1-3 right now so I basically need a win and can't afford to have Julio not do well these next two weeks...

What if he says he won't include Cooper but he'll do Fuller instead? So it would be Julio, Miller and Cobb for A-Rob, Zeke and Fuller.
As long as you're getting A-Rob and Zeke you'll come out ahead, regardless of who he adds as the third piece.

Oh for sure, well if you can grab zeke and A Rob now go for it.

Thoughts on who i should start at qb in a standard league.....i currently have stafford with russ on bye but can also pickup fitz hoyer and the broncos qb

Charles Sims is available in FA. I know Martin is coming back soon.

Should I drop Deandre Washington or Latavius Murray to pick him up for this week or keep both and start Deandre?

With cam probably out, would y'all go with Matt Ryan or Derek Anderson?

I hate Ryan's matchup, but not sure if I have any better option.

With cam probably out, would y'all go with Matt Ryan or Derek Anderson?

I hate Ryan's matchup, but not sure if I have any better option.
On the one hand, Ryan is scoring more than any QB in the league, on the other the Bucs defense is garbage.  But you already know that.

I would lean Anderson but it's a tough call.

Back
Top Bottom