OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

DJ :smokin

he is so nasty ....

i dont even own other teams jerseys but thius guy making me want to buy one of his ...

Last edited:
I was in a win and in scenario and I left bout 25 pts on the bench when I lost by 10 :frown: :smh:

Played Vernon Davis over Ertz fml

Last edited:
Gaddamn that garbage time Shepard TD is going to come back to haunt me I just know it.

Kaep 2 points, Davante Adams 2 points, Lamar Miller 2 points, Dolphins D 0 points.... somehow I'm still winning lol

Up 29 and I got Russell Wilson left and he has Cam and J Stewart... this is for the last playoff spot

up 9.80 pts with his Baldwin vs my Hilton and Vinatieri

Shout out to DJ, Freeman and Howard for keeping me in this after the stank performances by Kaep and Wilson

The other team im tied with for the last playoff spot washed his opponent. If i win, im in cause i have the tiebreaker.

I'm up 60 with Folk left my opponent still has Wilson, Lockett, Olsen, Gore, and SEA kicker left, I'm probably screwed with by far my highest score of the entire season.

Last edited:
Really could have used some more points from Evans :smh:

1. Down 19 with Luck & Baldwin vs KB

2. Up 43 with Bladwin vs Cam, Hauschka, & Forte

3. Up 54 with Olsen vs Forte

Last edited:
Up by 70. Unless J Stew and Gano go completely off I'm locked into a playoff spot :pimp:. Matt Prater was my highest scorer :lol:

Up by 28 points.... he has Moncrief left.... if I win I secure a second place Bye week

Up by 12 with TY left, my opponent has Forte and Gore tomorrow. I feel an L coming  
sick.gif

Man im done with Olsen :smh:

I dropped rawls before the day started to pick up a McDonald with Delanie on a bye (had 6 RBs)

Back
Top Bottom