OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I dont need any more points from Baldwin

Seattle trying to run up the score 
mean.gif

I convinced myself Dion was going to have a break out game and sat Rawls. Down 27pts with Hilton and Adam v. going tomorrow. I feel stupid.

Last edited:
And a 60 point lead gone just like that, I hate Russell Wilson corny ***. 

From now on tyrell Williams nick name is "LORD TYRELL"-
FIRST OF HIS NAME, GUARDIAN OF THE 6PT TD, 40 YARD REC!

Dude has really come along will draft him next year for sure.

Last edited:
1. Well gonna need 16 from Luck to get in playoffs next week. Only 6 from Baldwin in the flex :rolleyes

2. Up 21 no vs his Forte ... i have no faith Colts D :rolleyes hopefully they get up big

3. Up 57 vs his Forte :smokin

Last edited:
Started Stewart over Rawls. My season in a nutshell.

2017 I am drafting soooo differently. No more WR WR WR. Not worth it even in full-point PPR.

Why TF is Cam still in the game :x

Dont need these pointless *** stats man ugh .. just decresing my lead

Last edited:
Started Stewart over Rawls. My season in a nutshell.

2017 I am drafting soooo differently. No more WR WR WR. Not worth it even in full-point PPR.

why would you do that :lol:

At the time with the #7 pick I felt confident in my choices. Went with A.J, then on the snake back Dez was there so I took him. And then the third time around Decker was still available and I didn't want to pass up on his potential.

You can see how my team faired :x .

At the time with the #7 pick I felt confident in my choices. Went with A.J, then on the snake back Dez was there so I took him. And then the third time around Decker was still available and I didn't want to pass up on his potential.

well i lost aj green so i feel your pain

Pass catching RBs are sooo underrated in PPR. I got DJ with my first pick and Le'Veon with my second so I've been breezing through each week. I'll take high floor over high ceiling any day

Back
Top Bottom