OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Eliminated from the Playoffs in one of my 3 leagues today. Lost by 3 else I would have made it. Drafting Charles and Gurley with my first two picks killed me.

Eliminated from the Playoffs in one of my 3 leagues today. Lost by 3 else I would have made it. Drafting Charles and Gurley with my first two picks killed me.

I immediately regret my decision when I drafted Jamaal Charles in the 3rd round..

Was .7 points away from first place and now I'm gonna miss the playoffs. Losing Gronk and getting nothing out of my flex killed me.

Stafford
ZEKE
Freeman
Britt
Cooper
Lord Tyrell
Tucker

My SB chances looking legit :pimp:

I just need to put the Vikings D back in rotation and pray for my TE.

Last edited:
At the time with the #7 pick I felt confident in my choices. Went with A.J, then on the snake back Dez was there so I took him. And then the third time around Decker was still available and I didn't want to pass up on his potential.

You can see how my team faired :x .

Pass catching RBs are sooo underrated in PPR. I got DJ with my first pick and Le'Veon with my second so I've been breezing through each week. I'll take high floor over high ceiling any day

I was rocking with Sims and Riddick early on for that PPR affect, and they too both went down for a bit of time :smh: .

The injury bug was so real for me this season, never seen anything like it.

I'm still sticking to my draft strategy. Drafting rbs first then wrs. Volume over anything. My rbs carried me this season.

At the time with the #7 pick I felt confident in my choices. Went with A.J, then on the snake back Dez was there so I took him. And then the third time around Decker was still available and I didn't want to pass up on his potential.

You can see how my team faired :x .

Pass catching RBs are sooo underrated in PPR. I got DJ with my first pick and Le'Veon with my second so I've been breezing through each week. I'll take high floor over high ceiling any day

Yea they definitely are. Bell and Ware been holding me down.

Up by 20 with my Marshall vs his Enuwa. I should come out on top. Plus if Vinatieri scores under 14 points, the other 11-1 team will lose. Best record here I come :pimp:

I'm still sticking to my draft strategy. Drafting rbs first then wrs. Volume over anything. My rbs carried me this season.
I don't know man, in all three leagues Im in I went WR heavy 3 of the first 4 rounds and I'm sitting in 1st-3rd in every single league.  There are just so many running back changes throughout the year that it is too easy to get good RB fill-ins weekly or even for a majority of the season.

Last edited:
First season I'm gonna miss the playoffs, although we did drop to 4 teams this year and upped the league from 10 to 12. I might give this league one more year and I'm probably done. Just too much *******

That's one thing I hate about my league. No byes. Been trying to talk them in to it for 3yrs now but they won't budge :smh:

Got the bye coming up this week :smokin

Gonna suffer my 2nd loss of the season this week but hopefully my squad was getting that one out of the way so I can make my run in the playoffs :lol:

hanging on by 10 with his Marshall going tonight... 
frown.gif

I dun goof'd and kept Marvin Jones in my lineup.. smh

hanging on by 10 with his Marshall going tonight... :frown:

You must be thin at WR he hasnt done anything in weeks

Dudes should have all got rid of him when his stock was super high

It was known and obvious especially with the lions that no way his production was gonna be anywhere near that all season

Tate wasn't gonna be quiet all season

Lions fan here btw

Kinda laughable, but should I replace Devontae Booker with Justin Forsett?

Broncos just picked up Forsett and Booker hasn't done anything. Burst doesnt look to be there, idk if he's hurt or what?

Think Forsett will give me more production out the backfield than Booker?

hanging on by 10 with his Marshall going tonight... 
frown.gif

You must be thin at WR he hasnt done anything in weeks
your tellin me... my WRs this year been bad... Decker, AJ, Alshon...

been streaming this position the last few weeks... Doesnt help that Marquess Wilson put up a Donut aswell... Kenny Britt almost did the same till the last few minutes of the game.. lol

Down 31 with TY and Vinateri vs Gore. Winner goes to the playoffs. Conversely, if Luck doesn't outscore Folk by more than 2, I'll also get in.

Back
Top Bottom