OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

damn.... Fitz, Mike Evans, Jimmy Graham

Projected combined 51 points
Scored: 10 points.

and I'm playing the falcons D. the rest of this dude's roster is struggle. Been coasting in 1st place all year in this league :lol:

Should've grabbed the falcons buts it all good. I'm up 90 points right now. He has Dak, OBJ, and Tucker still so hopefully none of them go too crazy. Need to figure out who I'm going to start next week at RB next to LeVeon

Leveon carries me on to Round 2 of the playoffs 12 teams

20 or less from Eli and I make it in the 10team playoffs

Up 1, my Zeke vs his Wallace & Gostkowski. A win clinches #1 seed in 10team playoff

hell nah man, all yall talking bout "shoulda" with this falcons D a lie, they haven't scored more than 10 points all year
laugh.gif
PREACH

This is a fluke game.

Fellas, dumb question here. Its my first year playing fantasy football, how does the playoffs work? It seems I play my opponent this week and next. Only top 4 teams made it out of 10. I tried reading the espn rules but was a bit confused. Sorry for the question but thanks in advance. 

Fellas, dumb question here. Its my first year playing fantasy football, how does the playoffs work? It seems I play my opponent this week and next. Only top 4 teams made it out of 10. I tried reading the espn rules but was a bit confused. Sorry for the question but thanks in advance. 
Your playoffs started this week?

If you win this week.. you'll play next week..

Last edited:
Whew....

in one league i survived goose eggs from Gordon, Forte, and Moncrief. On to the championship round.

in my other league, should be into rd 2. up 60 pts.

LEveon saved me on both my playoff games.

i'd put your chances at 70-30.

outside of bell, it's crazy how much the scores slide in fantasy playoffs. people winning with 70 points while in prior weeks you needed 100+ to win.

I'm so lucky i had a bye. hoping brees regains his form next week.

I haven't even cracked 50 points this week.. Save my season..

Tom Brady
Julian Edleman
Patriots defense

Last edited:
Down two with Steve smith and he has Pats kicker left tomorrow night too. First round of the playoffs too

I'm nervous as **** man.

Back
Top Bottom