OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up by 4 entering the night with Tucker and forgot to take him out of my lineup, now only up by 3. If he misses three more FGs I'm never playing fantasy again :lol:

Dude needing Pats D and starts off with a blocked FG AND a safety
sick.gif
smokin.gif
maaaaaan 
pimp.gif

sack, safety and blocked fg so far. Dude im going against throwing fits 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im dropping 4 guys this week and picking up others.

Lions D, Fleener, Dion Lewis, and Moncrief

Rawls has the potential to go off this Thursday at home. Rams playing like dog **** already, just fired their coach and they don't even know who their intern coach is gonna be.

If AJ Green plays this week vs Steelers who do I play out of him, Spencer Ware vs Titans, R Kelley vs Panthers or Watkins vs Browns? 0.5 PPR

Would you guys really play AJ his first week back without knowing his usage in a playoff match?

I seriously don't know and that's coming from an AJ owner that made the playoffs, so I'm asking for myself

I got patriots D

He's got edelman and Bennett, I'm up by 5

shoot me now

Last edited:
Would you guys really play AJ his first week back without knowing his usage in a playoff match?

I seriously don't know and that's coming from an AJ owner that made the playoffs, so I'm asking for myself

you gotta play your studs. cant leave your 1st round pick on the bench during the playoffs. i got him too so im hoping he does play.

one league i have mitchell + bennett and pats d + edelman + tucker in the other :x

Justin ******* Tucker sealing this W for me :pimp: I smacked someone in this NT league by 64 :nerd: didn't eem have Julio either.

Back
Top Bottom