OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up 37 and they have Pitta and Gotskowski and I have Ravens D.

I should be good as long as they don't have weeks like last week; Pitta had 23 and Gots had 17 :x

This is the 1st week of playoffs and ironically this guy beat me by 35 just last week :lol:

Last edited:
Fell asleep to wake up to michal Thomas being out and Matt forte injured . Smh

I started cole Beasley in place of Thomas even tho my stomach told me to go with Snead. Still down 20 points
Got Wallace and Baltimore playing n my opponent got malcolm Mitchell . Ray Lewis ain't walking in thru those doors smh

I need new England defense to score 18.5 points or more for me to advance to the next round.

They only scored more than 18 in 5 of 12 games. I'm not gonna watch the game tonight. My nerves will be on the edge :lol:

Last edited:
Tom Brady only needs 16 pts, feeling confident

I pray AJ comes back next week, got a combined 7 pts from Tyrell, Pryor and KB :x

Last edited:
Need some help NT.  First round of the playoffs, Im down 7 going into tonight.  Other team is completely done.  I can play either Steve Smith or Legarrette Blount.  Am I crazy to think twice about starting blount due to Baltimore's really good run D?  

Need some help NT.  First round of the playoffs, Im down 7 going into tonight.  Other team is completely done.  I can play either Steve Smith or Legarrette Blount.  Am I crazy to think twice about starting blount due to Baltimore's really good run D?  
I think you almost have to start Blount. I hate playing WRs in New England. If you're playing PPR maybe start S Smith... But you gotta figure Blunt is gonna get a GL plunge and automatically give you 6.... Plus he's home... 

Down 46 with Edelman left... Anything is possible, right?

Started LaFell over Davante because of Julio being out. Thought it was going to snow in GB + Seattle defense. Watched the game, Davante immediately breaks loose for 66 yrd TD. FML

Last edited:
I finished the season 11-2, highest scoring team on an 8 game win streak entering the playoffs. My team ended up sh**ting the bed this week. Brees with only 4 points. :x

Lost by 6 points for having Kelley, Stewart, and Davante Adams on my bench, SMH. Hopefully that doesn't knock me out of the playoffs. I'm in 4th right now, but could be in 6th after standings are updated. There are only 6 teams in the playoffs.

So #1 team finished 10-3 .. luckily they had a bye, only put up 49.88 this week :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Need Steve Smith to outscore Pats Kicker by three to win my playoff matchup..[emoji]128560[/emoji]

The #1 team in my money league has the worst possible week alive and of course he's on bye when it happens

Seriously the luckiest ****** guy alive

Hope he loses next week

The #1 team in my money league has the worst possible week alive and of course he's on bye when it happens

Seriously the luckiest ****** guy alive

Hope he loses next week

That's me in my league :lol: I've dominated the **** out of my league and scored 300 more total points than the next closest person but thank god I had a bye this week cause this was the first week I put up a straight dud

He has David Johnson who had his worst game

Fitz and moncrief

I want him to lose! He goes against the guy with zeke and bell next week :nerd:

I'm the same :nerd:

Number 1 team but Brees + Forte and some other duds gave me my worst point total of the season, by far. But I would've still beat half the teams in the league this week.

That's why you fight for a bye.

Last edited:
Rawls has the potential to go off this Thursday at home. Rams playing like dog **** already, just fired their coach and they don't even know who their intern coach is gonna be.

If AJ Green plays this week vs Steelers who do I play out of him, Spencer Ware vs Titans, R Kelley vs Panthers or Watkins vs Browns? 0.5 PPR

Last edited:
Rawls has the potential to go off this Thursday at home. Rams playing like dog **** already, just fired their coach and they don't even know who their intern coach is gonna be.

If AJ Green plays this week vs Steelers who do I play out of him, Spencer Ware vs Titans, R Kelley vs Panthers or Watkins vs Browns? 0.5 PPR

Kelley,Green,Ware,Watkins

Back
Top Bottom