OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Wow! Just got back from church... Sammy Watkins and Meredith cooking in my bench!!!!!! FML!!!! Nearly 30 points from both simmering in my bench.... wooowwwwww

I lost this match up.... 2nd place it is for me.... homie still got Zeke and Sanders....

Cmon Amari! You owe us a BIG game! You NeYo looking like MFER you!
I'm saying 
mean.gif

This Saturday is filled with so many injuries.... hopefully Cowboys let Zeke play in a limited fashion!

I was so close to replacing Ingram for Lockett.... thank goodness I had bad cell reception at church lol

Just from watching all the games i knew my team was underperforming ...

I said F it and checked the score :x :x .. hell of a time to s*** the bed. Im losing 100 - 25

Only thing i got goin for me is that all my guys are playing on losing teams so Luck has to throw, Bucs have to throw, Seahawks have to throw.

If Luck can finish with 25, Evans and Baldwin with 15-20 .. maybe just maybe AB and Bell can bring it home with 60 or so between the 2 of em

Hell of a time for my guy to not show up .. wow just wow.

I need Luck, Evans, Baldwin all to at least give me another 10 pts and i will have some hope that AB and Bell can bring it home

I got Bell, AB, Prater, and Chiefs left vs Tyreek Hill. And good thing is Hill is normally effective on Special Teams which will be huge for me

Doug motha***** Baldwon yes yes yes!!!

I just went from down 62 to down 35.

Totally doable between AB and Bell ... lets f***** go.

Evans 1 more TD w/some yards and Luck dont do anything stupid. Cmon baby cmon

Russ needs to find Baldwin one more time baby one more time, make it a long catch run TD.

On another note, with these injuries in my other ship i think im gonna plug in Ware, bench Zeke. Or i just added McFadden too

Back
Top Bottom