OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Steve Smith may have just won me my championship game. Up by 3 with zeke and bailey tomorrow. Opponent has KC D playing tonight.

Good to see the older pro athletes doing work on xmas 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
A Rodge rush
Jeremy Hill is dead to me, smh

he needs to be traded or something. Prolly just in the doghouse/not seeing eye to eye with management. I was at the game yesterday, and dude would just be getting started, then get pulled....and you'd see him come off yapping hard. i was lowkey thrilled they were doing that against my team to the tune of us getting a W :lol:

I really need ben to get his s*** together man ... Bell and Brown need to score to even put me in the game.

Im down 20 now, TDs easily erase that as theyre 7pts. And id feel lil confident with Chiefs D & Prater vs Tyreek

I appreciate Bell's patience BUT dude gotta bounce it outside sometimes and do work himself. You dont have to follow the block inside all the time

I can't believe it. I thought I was done for after the first half of the morning games because of Brady, Jordy & Bennett. Luckily his players didn't show up in the afternoon games. Shout out to Matt Bryant and Russ.

Mama we made it. Merry Christmas to all.

View media item 2275138

How the **** did the guy you were playing make the championship? His team is awful besides Brady and Jordy, and even Brady had an awful week last week. And he was starting the Raiders defense vs the Colts...? Dude must have gave zero dambs and just be a big Raiders fan.

Last edited:
Geezus Christ .. Hill already has 21 :x

And denver just score. Man this s*** is going to go down to the wire.

I need some INTs and TDs from KC D. And i need Tyreek to relax so Prater can bring it home withon range if needed

****in Kelce man...making me worry about my big money league now.

Im up 40 and he has Kelce, Sanders and Zeke...im done. Im scared as hell right now :rolleyes

Already won one other championship and up comfortably in another but I NEED this big money one!

Gonna lose in the NT finals thanks for Jeremy hill and his 0.8 pts

Wow dude

:nerd: gonna be a close one

I lost

Worthless *** hill

My team was solid minus him... 0.8 pts bro

Not even gonna mention Ingram since I had him in all week and the only person I would have played him over would have been Powell since I switched them for each other few minutes before the game so HIll was getting me 0.8 no matter what :lok

Back
Top Bottom