OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

feel like James white has a big game fantasy wise out of the backfield for New England.

gonna be a good safety valve for young Jimmy G and those Cards corners will have the Pats WRs and gronk (he def plays) as locked up as possible.

White worth a start? agree/disagree?

Maybe

It's a big gamble

I wouldn't do it

feel like James white has a big game fantasy wise out of the backfield for New England.

gonna be a good safety valve for young Jimmy G and those Cards corners will have the Pats WRs and gronk (he def plays) as locked up as possible.

Maybe

It's a big gamble

I wouldn't do it

well my rb options are:

Melvin
Jeremy hill
white
Jennings
Thompson

right now I decided to lock in Jennings I think he has the best opportunity. I originally sat him for Hill because jets only gave up 2 rushing tds all year last season. now I'm thinking about yanking Gordon for white.

my rbs are those guys because my 1st 3 picks went to Obj, Keenan allen and Cooper...in case anyone was wondering why lol

Anyone down for another league? 
nerd.gif

Also, would you start Josh Brown or K. Benjamin?

Clive Walford or Virgil Green? I think Denver will rely heavily on the TE, but the Oakland matchup is intriguing...

Clive against NO. Green is intriguing but it's a tough matchup out of the gate.

Strongly Disagree.

If gronk doesn't play, it's safe to fade any and all pats.

Need some input...

Who would y'all start this week? Christine Michaels or Langford? I'm leaning towards Michaels.

Christine Michael

Clive against NO. Green is intriguing but it's a tough matchup out of the gate.
Strongly Disagree.

If gronk doesn't play, it's safe to fade any and all pats.
Christine Michael

If Gronk doesn't play Edelman is getting targeted like 25 times.

I gotta start 2 out of the 3:
Edelman, Baldwin, Spencer Ware

Who you guys going with?

Last edited:
So I just traded Hopkins for L.Bell

My 3 starting WR's are Robinson, Evans, K.Allen (would've flexed this guy if I still had Nuk)

Did I do the right thing? I just pray Bell stays healthy when he comes back and I should be good. I know Nuk is one of the best but he doesn't have breakaway speed. He had 11 TD's being the only threat on offense and only 6 the year before. Now they have Miller and a deep threat in Fuller, whom Osweiler already loves. I just don't see Hopkins having the yardage or TD output of last season. He's still top 10 but my thinking is Bell has a higher ceiling.

My 3 starting WR's are Robinson, Evans, K.Allen (would've flexed this guy if I still had Nuk)

Did I do the right thing? I just pray Bell stays healthy when he comes back and I should be good. I know Nuk is one of the best but he doesn't have breakaway speed. He had 11 TD's being the only threat on offense and only 6 the year before. Now they have Miller and a deep threat in Fuller, whom Osweiler already loves. I just don't see Hopkins having the yardage or TD output of last season. He's still top 10 but my thinking is Bell has a higher ceiling.
I think that is a solid trade given your WR core.  I may have waited until after this week to make that trade just so you are only without him for 2 weeks but your receiver core is solid as hell.  How the hell did you get Nuk, Robinson, Evans, and Allen anyway?

To anyone with gronk, prepare for him not to play. Not set in stone, but have a back up plan (ex bennett). It's not looking good.

If Gronk doesn't play Edelman is getting targeted like 25 times.

He very well could but I'll put my money on the Arizona defense before Jimmy g and Edelman.

I gotta start 2 out of the 3:
Edelman, Baldwin, Spencer Ware

Who you guys going with?

Last 2 guys.

You're very deep at receiver...I'm a lil down on Hop. This season for some of the reasons you mentioned. Once bell gets back he's top 3 at the position Every Week. Good move.

Last edited:

higher ceiling but comes with an injury history

wouldve tried to trade robinson before letting hopkins go

while i like fuller, he's still a rookie, so hopkins is still gonna get his regardless

how bleak was your rb situation? 

Considering dropping Gio for Abdullah and playing him week 1.

Crazy?

Would love to get off to a fast start this fantasy season :lol:

Crazy?

Rather keep Gio. If you're in PPR, dude is a great option to have. Caldwell already said Abdullah not the workhorse.

Last edited:

Crazy?

I wouldn't. Riddick and Zenner will both get work there. Gio will probably get a ton of dump offs. Hill is basically never in on passing downs

Back
Top Bottom