OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yeah Gio can just be so volatile week to week..I've just got to be patient and hope he gets some extra work with eifert out, no depth at receiver.

So I just traded Hopkins for L.Bell

My 3 starting WR's are Robinson, Evans, K.Allen (would've flexed this guy if I still had Nuk)

Did I do the right thing? I just pray Bell stays healthy when he comes back and I should be good. I know Nuk is one of the best but he doesn't have breakaway speed. He had 11 TD's being the only threat on offense and only 6 the year before. Now they have Miller and a deep threat in Fuller, whom Osweiler already loves. I just don't see Hopkins having the yardage or TD output of last season. He's still top 10 but my thinking is Bell has a higher ceiling.

I think that is a solid trade given your WR core.  I may have waited until after this week to make that trade just so you are only without him for 2 weeks but your receiver core is solid as hell.  How the hell did you get Nuk, Robinson, Evans, and Allen anyway?

Mayne. It's a guppy league with co-workers. But the payout is nice (1,000) so I'm taking it serious. Had the 11th pick and got Nuk and Robinson at the turn. Then Evans, Allen fell to my next picks and I pounced.

So I just traded Hopkins for L.Bell

My 3 starting WR's are Robinson, Evans, K.Allen (would've flexed this guy if I still had Nuk)

Did I do the right thing? I just pray Bell stays healthy when he comes back and I should be good. I know Nuk is one of the best but he doesn't have breakaway speed. He had 11 TD's being the only threat on offense and only 6 the year before. Now they have Miller and a deep threat in Fuller, whom Osweiler already loves. I just don't see Hopkins having the yardage or TD output of last season. He's still top 10 but my thinking is Bell has a higher ceiling.
higher ceiling but comes with an injury history
wouldve tried to trade robinson before letting hopkins go
while i like fuller, he's still a rookie, so hopkins is still gonna get his regardless
how bleak was your rb situation?

I went Zero RB and got Langford, Jennings. I'm cool with them but adding Bell gives me much more peace of mind.

I'm bout to trade Stewart and Melvin Gordon for Demarco Murray and Coleman. Coleman is worthless but I'll have Zeke and Demarco as my starting RB's and I have both Derrick Henry and Morris so I'm good for handcuffs.

It's standard scoring....good move?

Team will look like...

Qb - Stafford
RB - Zeke
RB - Demarco
WR - AJ Green
WR - Mike Evans
TE - Martellus Bennett/Dwayne Allen
Flex - Keenan Allen
Flex - Moncrief
Texans D/ST
Hauschka

Brady
Gio
Marvin Jones
Derrick Henry
Christine Michael
Alfred Morris

Alright, need some thoughts on this.

Someone in my league just dropped D Jax and I have the # 1 Waiver.

I need help in RB and what I was planning to do was try to trade A Rob for either Bell or Ezekiel and then pick up D Jax off waivers.

So my lineup would be WR: Marshall, Landry and D Jax and my RBs would be Bell/Zeke and Latavius.

Right now, my team is WR: A Rob, Marshall and Landry(flex) ; RB: Latavius and Langford

What's ya'll thoughts on that?

I'm bout to trade Stewart and Melvin Gordon for Demarco Murray and Coleman. Coleman is worthless but I'll have Zeke and Demarco as my starting RB's and I have both Derrick Henry and Morris so I'm good for handcuffs.

It's standard scoring....good move?

Team will look like...

Qb - Stafford
RB - Zeke
RB - Demarco
WR - AJ Green
WR - Mike Evans
TE - Martellus Bennett/Dwayne Allen
Flex - Keenan Allen
Flex - Moncrief
Texans D/ST
Hauschka

Brady
Gio
Marvin Jones
Derrick Henry
Christine Michael
Alfred Morris
No, the last thing I want to do is trade a decent haul for a guy who may lose his starting job by week 6.  Stewart is should be the workhorse for the Panthers and Gordon may have had a **** season last year but he is young and could easily turn it around.  Bad trade for you.

Think of it this way, you are basically giving up a 4th and 7th pick for a 5th and 15th.  Does that sound like a solid trade?

Last edited:
No, the last thing I want to do is trade a decent haul for a guy who may lose his starting job by week 6.  Stewart is should be the workhorse for the Panthers and Gordon may have had a **** season last year but he is young and could easily turn it around.  Bad trade for you.

Think of it this way, you are basically giving up a 4th and 7th pick for a 5th and 15th.  Does that sound like a solid trade?

Gotta agree. Gordon has potential and Stewart has a very consistent floor. Murray has a questionable role and more unknown with the titans.

2 trades going down in one league, both involving 1 person and 2 others

ARob for Bell

Wheaton for M Bennett

I think that Titans run game is going to run people over this year and I have both Demarco and Henry now. I think they could be like how when DWill and Stewart first got to the Panthers and you could start both players. The Chargers defense is still going to suck balls, they'll be down all the time again and Woodhead will be in on all pass downs and red zone work. Stewart is always an injury risk and I don't trust him this year.

It's a $40 league so risk it for the biscuit :lol:

need to fill the flex spot.. Kelvin Benjamin, Corey Coleman, Rashad Jennings, or Pierre Garcon this week?

Pick two (.5 PPR):

CJ Anderson vs. Car

Latavius Murray @ NO

Frank Gore vs. Det
Non bias opinion here, as I am one of the biggest critics of Murray but between those three and those match ups:

Murray

Gore

Last edited:
Non bias opinion here, as I am one of the biggest critics of Murray but between those three and those match ups:

Murray

Gore
I'm a Broncos fan who thinks CJ is due for a breakout year so I'm biased as well. 
laugh.gif
 The Panthers are a tough matchup though, you're right.
Cj/Murray
Thanks for the input

Standard scoring. Do i start Kelvin tonight? Other optuons are

Smith Sr.
a. hurns
M. Jones (det)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom