OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

So I just traded Hopkins for L.Bell

My 3 starting WR's are Robinson, Evans, K.Allen (would've flexed this guy if I still had Nuk)

Did I do the right thing? I just pray Bell stays healthy when he comes back and I should be good. I know Nuk is one of the best but he doesn't have breakaway speed. He had 11 TD's being the only threat on offense and only 6 the year before. Now they have Miller and a deep threat in Fuller, whom Osweiler already loves. I just don't see Hopkins having the yardage or TD output of last season. He's still top 10 but my thinking is Bell has a higher ceiling.
You went Zero RB for a reason! Stockpile those WRs :lol:

While it's not a bad trade, I think you should've stayed put with Hopkins. He's a top 5 WR real life or fantasy. He scored "only" 6 TDs two years ago in his sophomore season as the #2 target on the team (Andre Johnson was #1). Them having more options this year actually works in his favor. He should have alot more room to operate.

Last edited:
I benched Benjamin in my dynasty league and my opponent has Cam :smh:. Started Spencer ware instead so hopefully he cooks.

Posting this again. Any advice is appreciated:

Alright, need some thoughts on this.

Someone in my league just dropped D Jax and I have the # 1 Waiver.

I need help in RB and what I was planning to do was try to trade A Rob for either Bell or Ezekiel and then pick up D Jax off waivers.

So my lineup would be WR: Marshall, Landry and D Jax and my RBs would be Bell/Zeke and Latavius.

Right now, my team is WR: A Rob, Marshall and Landry(flex) ; RB: Latavius and Langford

What's ya'll thoughts on that?

Posting this again. Any advice is appreciated:

Alright, need some thoughts on this.

Someone in my league just dropped D Jax and I have the # 1 Waiver.

I need help in RB and what I was planning to do was try to trade A Rob for either Bell or Ezekiel and then pick up D Jax off waivers.

So my lineup would be WR: Marshall, Landry and D Jax and my RBs would be Bell/Zeke and Latavius.

Right now, my team is WR: A Rob, Marshall and Landry(flex) ; RB: Latavius and Langford

What's ya'll thoughts on that?

PPR?

Regardless, I'm not sure if you'll be able to trade ARob for Zeke. If you can, then you better hop on that fast. You may be able to make the move for Bell if the other guy is not patient enough to wait

PPR?

Regardless, I'm not sure if you'll be able to trade ARob for Zeke. If you can, then you better hop on that fast. You may be able to make the move for Bell if the other guy is not patient enough to wait

yeah it's a .5 PPR league. Actually Zeke is off the table i just found out from the owner hahahaa. Now i'm trying to trade for Bell. You think it's worth it for Bell?

Drop Michael for Lynch. Standard nonppr and went WR heavy. Standard. ODB. Evans. Landry. Lockett. 4 bench spots So most are reserved for RBs. Had funchess but dropped him sigh but figured I'd never play him with those other 4. RBs are CJ, Forte, Gore, Ware, and replaced Michael with Lynch just now. Gonna be looking for that potential top 10 RB diamond throughout the season, hopefully Lynch returns somewhere.

Flex spot can play QBs standard nonppr.

Lesean McCoy vs Ravens.
RG3 vs Phil
Wentz vs Clev

Choose one. McCoy has the backfield to himself, probably higher floor. RG3 and Wentz unproven. Lower floor higher ceiling.

yeah it's a .5 PPR league. Actually Zeke is off the table i just found out from the owner hahahaa. Now i'm trying to trade for Bell. You think it's worth it for Bell?

Idk man. Making a trade that won't pay dividends for a month is hard...I have bell on my team and I'm kind of regretting it at the moment cause I'm hoping I can squeak a 2-2 record before he can jump back in lol

If I were you, I think I'd wait it out. I think I'd try to package a deal of DJax and and Langford for an RB2

Just added Lynch in all my leagues. LMAO if he really comes back. Lotto ticket!

Last edited:
Yall must have deep benches .. i set my bench to 5 that way ppl arent just OD stashing

Is it really worth adding him though? Considering is diff than actively looking to come back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom