OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Pats D played great for most of the game except when the offense put them in bad situations with the turnovers :smh: Got 2 pts from them.

Now i'm only down by 8 with Jordan Reed tomorrow. Need that dub

I need Cousins to outscore Kenny Britt by 3 tomorrow. If he does not do this I will hate him and the Skins for life.

Any suggestions on how to help my roster now that Keenan Allen probably done for the year?

Tentative lineup going forward after taking out Keenan:

QB - Carr
RB - Gurley
RB - Gio
WR - Cobb
WR - Landry
WR - Marvin Jones
TE - Reed
Flex - Sims
Flex - Abdullah

Bench:
WR - Aiken
WR - Michael Thomas
WR - Doctson
RB - Jordan Howard
RB - Paul Perkins
TE - Clay

This is a 12 team league w/ deep benches so waiver wire is pretty much useless as of now.

Wondering if it'd be worth it to look into trading Gurley or Reed to get back a better WR and slight downgrade at RB or TE, or if I should just roll w/ this current lineup and hope for the best?

Looked at the draft recap. Should have taken Cooks or Amari Cooper in the 2nd instead of Keenan :smh:

Last edited:
Cobb Landry M.Jones is gonna keep you afloat for most matchups. Really hoping Doctson emerges in the next few weeks for yours and my sake.

take a flier on Braxton, Tyler Boyd, or Breshad P.

I'm up 155.75 to 116.30, but he has Kirk and Rams D tonight. I have no one going, hoping I walk away with the W.

Dez and Fleener :x jokes and the Chiefs D did name no favors.

Last edited:
Cobb Landry M.Jones is gonna keep you afloat for most matchups. Really hoping Doctson emerges in the next few weeks for yours and my sake.

take a flier on Braxton, Tyler Boyd, or Breshad P.

Believe it or not, those guys are already taken and on rosters :rofl: :x

I need to trade Frank Gore's old ***. Can't believe I drafted this bum over Woodhead :smh:

He had 8 points in my 0.5 PPR league, that's not even a bad game. What did you expect out of him? I pretty much expect 60-80 rushing yards, probably 4-5 catches and hopefully a TD. He has a pretty good consistent floor, that's why I drafted him.

So drafting Dez D. Thomas as my top WRs is officially a disaster...  Do I play Crabtree over Dez next week?

I have Sanu and Marvin Jones but Sanu is now injured and I don't see him repeating this week.  Jones just seems low ceiling—if he can't break 10 pts in that game, what's the point?

Last edited:
I need to trade Frank Gore's old ***. Can't believe I drafted this bum over Woodhead
mean.gif
It's okay, I drafted him over Woodhead and Gordon 
mean.gif

IN TWO LEAGUES.

floyd gotta step up and get those red zone balls 
mean.gif
 up 8 pts with gurley and rams D tonight, opponent has antonio brown though 
nerd.gif

So Ingram and Cadet took just about the same amount of snaps....what's going on :x

Tyrod
Johnson
Freeman
Ingram
Hilton
Tate

Just to think that will be the lowest scoring roster of the week smh

I'll probably be first on the waiver wire...need to know who to pick up

Last edited:
Up 9 with antonio brown left but playing against big ben and pitsburgh kicker. Gotta hope big ben only throws it to ab all game lol

He had 8 points in my 0.5 PPR league, that's not even a bad game. What did you expect out of him? I pretty much expect 60-80 rushing yards, probably 4-5 catches and hopefully a TD. He has a pretty good consistent floor, that's why I drafted him.

Yeah i drafted him too and this is pretty much what I expected him to do. No TD but his game was kinda decent considering.

The issue was Tyrod and Brandon Marshall having crap games, and then Keenan Allen went down

Up 9 with antonio brown left but playing against big ben and pitsburgh kicker. Gotta hope big ben only throws it to ab all game lol

Thats what I got today too my AB vs his Ben. I would think the receiver would outperform the QB a 1pt for every 10yd vs 1 for every 25. But if for some reason Ben throws to all these other guys then it could end up like Eli vs OBJ .. and I had Eli who won that matchup

Last edited:
Please Jordan Reed! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

So Jordan Matthews wentz favorite target? Or I shouldn't make much of it since it was the browns ?

So Jordan Matthews wentz favorite target? Or I shouldn't make much of it since it was the browns ?

It was the Browns .. but who else does Wentz have to throw to?

Hes available in my league so im sure someone gonna scoop him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom