OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

New Orleans is starting 2 UDFA rookies at CB next week.

Start any & all Giants players.

learned my mistake

NEVER EVER GO HALF WITH SOMEONE ON A FANTASY TEAM

it just never ends good

we were first on the Waiver this ******* dude picks up M. Lynch WTF, ONLY to drop him the next day and pick up the dude he dropped to get Lynch. NEVER TOLD ME, till i just asked him for the login info and checked myself 

NOW were in last on waiver with ******* snead just laughing at me in FA.

i was at MIA so i missed the draft to and it just continues to get worse. He drafted D. Thomas and Keenen Allen 
sick.gif
mean.gif

$50 right down the drain 

never again 

its makes sense now i was telling him get on that waiver asap since were first and never got a reply (before i had his login info) 

Last edited:
When I see QB scoring 50 plus points , what kind of scoring is that ? .5 per completion?

I just ran into this in one league im in because I basically just single handedly lost to Drew Brees.  Its usually 6 points per td, 1 point per 20 yards.  Brees had 55 in my league because not only do they do 6 points per td, and 1 point per 2 yards, they give bonuses to QBs for reaching 200, 300, and 400 yards.

200? Wtf thats way too damn easy in these pass heavy offenses.

In my league I have it set that the only bonuses are for 400+ yards = 5pts, 200+ rushing = 5pts, or 50+ yard pass TD, catch, or run = 5pts.

Brees did single handedly win a matchup in my league though

There are reports saying that RG3 is hurt, and could miss significant time. As a #HTTR fan, this doesn't surprise me.
I'm sure his ex-wife is marveling at how fast karma works. Lol.

There are reports saying that RG3 is hurt, and could miss significant time. As a #HTTR fan, this doesn't surprise me.
I'm sure his ex-wife is marveling at how fast karma works. Lol.

Well yeah he is hurt. He got lit up trying to get extra yards. Has a sprained rotator cuff or shoulder. He was grimacing on the field after a throw.

He never learns

Edit: i see that its fractured

Last edited:
I just want to say Keenan my dude hate it had to be him 
frown.gif
 In all leagues bros 

Now it's time to retool and get this ship right 
smokin.gif

I hope 
laugh.gif

Going after Baltimores Defense to stream this week.

Last time McCown faced Baltimore he threw for 457 yards and 2 TDs, 183 to Barnidge, they won in OT. And the browns have weapons now

Also threw for 212 yards and 1 TD at home against them. They do have weapons this year and its Hue Jackson's offense but it can go either way, a shootout or all defensive game.

By the looks of the week 2 schedule, not too many options for streaming defenses factors in as well. If i can snag Baltimore or the Jets defense this week, I'll be happy.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to drop somebody for Dwayne Allen or Ebron to fill in for Ertz. Got Eifert on IR too. Annoying as hell that I'm gonna have to roster three TE's.

If Eli Rogers doesn't do **** tonight then I guess he's who I'd drop. Otherwise it would have to be Ivory, Dion Lewis, James White or Kenneth Dixon.

Someone dropped Snead right before kick off. Should I scoop him up :nerd:

We're on FAAB so how much should I bid if so?

Back
Top Bottom