OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Whats my best option to pick up at TE or stay put?

I have Zach Miller

Available: Donnell, Gresham, Rudolph, Virgil Green, Doyle

fitz, landry, cooper and hopkins.

ended up benching fitz for landry 
sick.gif

With jamaal charles coming back, I'm not even sure if I should pick up spencer ware.. number 1 on the waiver so it's a guarantee I get him

Last edited:
Should I pick up Vareen? Have $100 to spend on the season

I'm in need of a legit RB.

Anyone else?

Reps for help

When I see QB scoring 50 plus points , what kind of scoring is that ? .5 per completion?
I just ran into this in one league im in because I basically just single handedly lost to Drew Brees.  Its usually 6 points per td, 1 point per 20 yards.  Brees had 55 in my league because not only do they do 6 points per td, and 1 point per 2 yards, they give bonuses to QBs for reaching 200, 300, and 400 yards.

Last edited:
I just ran into this in one league im in because I basically just single handedly lost to Drew Brees.  Its usually 6 points per td, 1 point per 20 yards.  Brees had 55 in my league because not only do they do 6 points per td, and 1 point per 2 yards, they give bonuses to QBs for reaching 200, 300, and 400 yards.

smh man I did one of these leagues last year. And they let you start a QB in the flex. Needless to say i didn't re-up this year. it was whack tbh. no that I couldn't get a decent QB (I finished 2nd), but the scoring system got ridiculous.

smh man I did one of these leagues last year. And they let you start a QB in the flex. Needless to say i didn't re-up this year. it was whack tbh. no that I couldn't get a decent QB (I finished 2nd), but the scoring system got ridiculous.
Yeah it is pretty much ridiculous.  My team is insanely stacked with the exception of QB and TE but im probably going to do pretty ****** in this league due to the way QB scoring works.  Not to mention this team doesn't even have waivers.  WTF kind of league doesn't have waivers. This is my team in a 12 man league and I am going to get rocked about every week:

Yeah it is pretty much ridiculous.  My team is insanely stacked with the exception of QB and TE but im probably going to do pretty ****** in this league due to the way QB scoring works.  Not to mention this team doesn't even have waivers.  WTF kind of league doesn't have waivers. This is my team in a 12 man league and I am going to get rocked about every week:

View media item 2163506

man no kidding. in any or most leagues, that team is :smokin

yea that league I did last year had that same no waivers. I truly wasted my money. I still managed tbh, but the commish and everyone in that league was delusional. The scoring system just made no sense.

Keenan Allen and Sammy Watkins :smh:. Have them in two leagues, with one league having both of them.

Gonna go 2-3 this week :\.

Looks like I'm starting off the same as last year :lol: I'm down 55 and only have Tavon Austin left. I had Langford, Sanu, and Palmer on the bench, and Derrick Henry & Russell Wilson starting.

Wow now ******* Ertz is week to week with a rib injury? I don't even know who I'd wanna drop right now for a TE...

Eifert better hurry his *** up off my IR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom