Pick two (.5 PPR):

CJ Anderson vs. Car
Latavius Murray @ NO
Frank Gore vs. Det

Pick two (.5 PPR):

CJ Anderson vs. Car
Latavius Murray @ NO
Frank Gore vs. Det

Non bias opinion here, as I am one of the biggest critics of Murray but between those three and those match ups:

Murray
Gore

To the guy that asked if he should start CJ, Gore or Latavius....I'm sorry :lol:

Gano has the leg and accuracy for this ... But will he do it?

Last edited:
Drop Michael for Lynch. Standard nonppr and went WR heavy. Standard. ODB. Evans. Landry. Lockett. 4 bench spots So most are reserved for RBs. Had funchess but dropped him sigh but figured I'd never play him with those other 4. RBs are CJ, Forte, Gore, Ware, and replaced Michael with Lynch just now. Gonna be looking for that potential top 10 RB diamond throughout the season, hopefully Lynch returns somewhere.

Flex spot can play QBs standard nonppr.

Lesean McCoy vs Ravens.
RG3 vs Phil
Wentz vs Clev

Choose one. McCoy has the backfield to himself, probably higher floor. RG3 and Wentz unproven. Lower floor higher ceiling.

Game baby [emoji]128526[/emoji] #broncos i had k. Benjamin on my squad he did well so im happy all around

Drop Michael for Lynch. Standard nonppr and went WR heavy. Standard. ODB. Evans. Landry. Lockett. 4 bench spots So most are reserved for RBs. Had funchess but dropped him sigh but figured I'd never play him with those other 4. RBs are CJ, Forte, Gore, Ware, and replaced Michael with Lynch just now. Gonna be looking for that potential top 10 RB diamond throughout the season, hopefully Lynch returns somewhere.

Flex spot can play QBs standard nonppr.

Lesean McCoy vs Ravens.
RG3 vs Phil
Wentz vs Clev

Choose one. McCoy has the backfield to himself, probably higher floor. RG3 and Wentz unproven. Lower floor higher ceiling.

I'd play Shady against baltimore.

You guys better be dropping some straight scrubs for Marshawn. It's Week 1 of the NFL season, we have no clue what type of shape he's in and he doesn't even have a team right now. The Seahawks don't need him anymore with Rawls, Michael and Prosise. The Skins could probably use him more than anybody but we don't even know what teams would actually be interested.

You guys better be dropping some straight scrubs for Marshawn. It's Week 1 of the NFL season, we have no clue what type of shape he's in and he doesn't even have a team right now. The Seahawks don't need him anymore with Rawls, Michael and Prosise.

Agreed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom