OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Along the same lines...Would you guys go for a OBJ trade for Amari Cooper? PPR league btw

Yeah OBJ is going to eat against the packers zone and quiet most of this.

Let's hope so

Eli need to get it together

Only tough defense he went against was Minnesota so really for both of them to struggle isn't Big deal to me

Along the same lines...Would you guys go for a OBJ trade for Amari Cooper? PPR league btw

Who are you getting

I was high in cooper and still long way to go but his lack of red zone targets is. :x

I just picked him up this week. He practiced today, so I'd imagine he's close to returning. Should get majority of carries too

I figured if he (Foster) is in and back to "health" he'll get work until hes hurt again at least ..

Idk who to drop for him though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 2188902

Last edited:
So Doug Martin was dropped in my league. Is he worth the stash? I would be dropping Dwyane Washington if that's the case.

Didn't pick up a QB yet cause I wanted to see who would get dropped after waivers cleared. Eli and Stanford are available now after being dropped this morning. Waivers for them clear tomorrow.

So now who to stream?

Eli @ Packers
Stafford vs Eagles
Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins

Last edited:
I had been fighting back and forth between dropping Powell for Fozzy too

Last edited:
Dropped Siemian and added Wentz. Not sure if I want to start Carson or Jameis, thoughts? Leaning towards Wentz.

Dropped Siemian and added Wentz. Not sure if I want to start Carson or Jameis, thoughts? Leaning towards Wentz.

I'm starting Wentz the next 2 weeks

Drop Rashad Jennings for Powell?

Hold off for now.

Jennings is still the starter when he's healthy

Didn't pick up a QB yet cause I wanted to see who would get dropped after waivers cleared. Eli and Stanford are available now after being dropped this morning. Waivers for them clear tomorrow.

So now who to stream?

Eli @ Packers
Stafford vs Eagles
Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins

Flacco

The Vikings have a bye next week :smh:

Any D/ST's you guys like for Week 6? Trying to add one this week so I don't have to use a waiver claim.

MJD drunk on this NFLN show...

Charlos Sims...:lol:

Wearing a cowboy hat then totally butchering the show he thought 'ol boys brother played on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom