OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Gotta factor in Miller still has 5 games vs AFC South and 2 against Oak & SD (granted one game against Den too doe). I don't see much competition in Texans backfield but eventually you'll have 4 backs potentially getting touches in Dallas

True. I still think Zeke puts up numbers put Lamar does have a cake schedule the whole rest of the year besides this week at Minny and two weeks from now at Denver.

True. I still think Zeke puts up numbers put Lamar does have a cake schedule the whole rest of the year besides this week at Minny and two weeks from now at Denver.

Do it if you want but I like Julio and miller over arob and zeke. Just trade for zeke straight up? Throw in a filler if you really want him.

Do it if you want but I like Julio and miller over arob and zeke. Just trade for zeke straight up? Throw in a filler if you really want him.

My team is

Brady
Miller, Gore, Ivory, Dixon, Dwayne Washington, Dion Lewis
Julio, Edelman, Cobb, Crowder, Stills
Ertz, Eifert, Pitta
Bills D/ST
Crosby

Think I should just stay put?

Anyone buying low on Gurley and Cam? Owner wants my Mike Evans and Jonathan Stewart for Gurley and Cam.

Fozzy or Riddick? Theo always gets high projections but never hits even close; but my RB situation is the worst.

Last edited:
Jameis is about to go off on MNF against the Panthers. He loves primetime games and the Panthers secondary is ravaged as hell. Just cut their best corner and their second best corner is out with turf toe.

Mike Evans will feast....Jacquizz Rodgers is a sneaky good start if you need a fill-in for one week too. He's literally our only healthy RB besides Peyton Barber (who hasn't even been active all year). I wouldn't be surprised if he touched the ball like 25 times on Monday...Koetter wants to get the run game going.

My team is

Brady
Miller, Gore, Ivory, Dixon, Dwayne Washington, Dion Lewis
Julio, Edelman, Cobb, Crowder, Stills
Ertz, Eifert, Pitta
Bills D/ST
Crosby

Think I should just stay put?

I'd look to package Miller and a TE/RB to upgrade if you're tired of Lamar.

Maybe a gore and Cobb package or cobb and TE deal. Look around your league and see who needs what you hav to offer. Good luck

My boy is ridiculous. He's practically begging me to trade him Jameis or Wentz for Bilal Powell (I could use the RB help). He has Cam and clearly didn't monitor him enough and used his 3 adds for the week elsewhere. What makes him ridiculous is that he's saying "Trades are worthless in this league then if a person isn't gonna make a fair one" and "The limit is nonsense. In an emergency like this it another add should be available". He lost me big time on that one :lol:

Last edited:
Cooper and Zeke will both go off
Cooper has a decent shot, Zeke not so much IMO.

I have Zeke starting but I don't see a big game.

Our front 7 is nice.

We're gonna force Dak to beat us down field.
Thoughts on who i should start at qb in a standard league.....i currently have stafford with russ on bye but can also pickup fitz hoyer and the broncos qb
Stafford is a must start unless he's up against a haunting defense.

He might **** you but he might throw for 350 and 4tds.
Was able to pick up Edelman off waivers after being dropped Thursday night
smokin.gif
indifferent.gif

Somebody dropped Edelman on the eve of Bradys return?

I

I'd look to package Miller and a TE/RB to upgrade if you're tired of Lamar.

Maybe a gore and Cobb package or cobb and TE deal. Look around your league and see who needs what you hav to offer. Good luck

What RB's would you look at as an upgrade to Lamar though? Ones that I could get for a Lamar + Cobb or Lamar + Eifert deal

My boy is ridiculous. He's practically begging me to trade him Jameis or Wentz for Bilal Powell (I could use the RB help). He has Cam and clearly didn't monitor him enough and used his 3 adds for the week elsewhere. What makes him ridiculous is that he's saying "Trades are worthless in this league then if a person isn't gonna make a fair one" and "The limit is nonsense. In an emergency like this it another add should be available". He lost me big time on that one :lol:

Yup nobody wants to trade it seems and i tried getting my wife to try and trade to improve her RB but she says, Im 3-1 i think im doing pretty good. I like to stick with who i drafted.

I just let it go :smh:

I'm torn between Eli and Jameis.

Eli is looking to rebound and his last 3 games at GB he's thrown for 300+. Couple that with Odell looking to get into the end zone for the 1st time this season I think he may ball.

Jameis is facing a very shaky secondary, but Carolina doesn't want to fall to 1-4. He's been very inconsistent thus far.

Thoughts?

]Should I trade Jordy and Trav Benjamin for Cam and Gronk?

I been stuck with Eli at QB. Would still have ODB, Hopkins and Landry at WR...

I'm leaning yes, but I have Eifert stashed and was hoping to use my receiver depth to deal for a RB...
View media item 2192219View media item 2192220

Last edited:
should i dorp fozzy for jaquizz or Orleans Darkwa

You stashing or playing one of them this week?

Sproles or DeMarco?

Wut.

I'm torn between Eli and Jameis.

Eli is looking to rebound and his last 3 games at GB he's thrown for 300+. Couple that with Odell looking to get into the end zone for the 1st time this season I think he may ball.

Jameis is facing a very shaky secondary, but Carolina doesn't want to fall to 1-4. He's been very inconsistent thus far.

Thoughts?

Eli easy.

Julio, Hilton, Fuller ... need to bench 1. Help. :lol:

Fuller easy. You don't bench Julio, TY starting to become a must play every week - regardless of matchup.

Flacco or Lynch at QB?

Flacco easy.

Back
Top Bottom