OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im up 32 and im done...he has Kelce, Sanders and Zeke. Still time for things to go horribly wrong for me :lol:
really hoping that Cowboys coaches smarten up/git scurred from all of the injuries this weekend.... If they where smart they would rest him LOL!!!!

Ok just need Zeke to stay under 32 pts tomorrow for one chip

And for another I have Boldin and Witten, he has Zeke and I'm up 36...should be fine for that one

s/o to KC Defense for being consistent all year! Only 3 disappointing performances

It's all up to Dez for me. I need 15pts in PPR.

High key hope Romo plays. Those 2 were money back in da day :frown:

Last edited:
The best part about my win is this right here ...

View media item 2275795

They made last minute subs before the games started yesterday.

Benched Thielen for Michael Floyd, Parker for Hill, and Zeke for Hyde.

Last edited:
quise2024 quise2024 that's a good match up! I also have 2 OG players left from the draft.... DJ and Lamar....

Down 8 points vs Zeke!

Plz plz plz don't let him eat Lol

Thank you Travis Kelce!!

Cause I got a really big team 

and we GOT some really big rings 
pimp.gif

Up 26.78 with no players left for the chip

Hes only got Ebron James but the cowboys have given up two point totals in that area to the TE position

In our other league he needs Stafford to drop 47 for the chip. Dudes probly dreaming of a Stafford to Ebron 4 TD game.

i'm up by 8 pts opp has 1 defensive player left and i have zeke,lions defense and 1 defensive player left..man i tell ya my players really came through for me brady,shady,zeke,kelce,smitty..it's been a long stressful season but i came out on top in my big money league..feels good man

Back
Top Bottom