OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Damn knowing Riles
This might be the case :lol:

KD/Hassan won't come cheap

**knowing Riley and Andy Elisburg

I'm sure it has been mentioned and acknowledged, but I doubt it has a strong influence on what is going on right now. Bosh deserves what he's being paid. Regardless of the chemistry issues we had before he went down, he's an invaluable asset as a 3-point shooting big man in today's NBA.

His health has to be a priority.

Or is he like 100% medically cleared?

Dunno. Blood clots sound like it can be a scary thing. What if he starts playing and it gets to his lungs again :frown:

Decent start. Just keep chipping away, limit the turnovers, and stick to your game. Don't get overly emotional and play with poise. Keeping a leveled head under pressure will be key.

These damn TO's  
mean.gif

Dragic cookin tho!!

That was the worst first quarter imaginable!!

11 turnovers in a quarter has to be a record or close to it :smh:

Tough loss. 4th quarter was fun to watch but that OT was terrible. Lowry and Derozan clearly don't want it but we need to take care of business at home.

Some of these rookies have to get their minutes restricted.

Winslow and Richardson especially Winslow are falling apart as the playoffs progress. Also Spo has got to keep Haslem and Winslow out of the 4th quarter.

When we had that 7 point lead midway through the 4th, Haslem and Winslow showed absolutely nothing and gave nothing.

Also Whiteside got pushed around and punked thee whole game!!! He just looked bad and out of it.

I think we can win the next 2 at home we just need to be back in our comfort zone and infront of our home court crowd.

Dragic is cooking. He should cook at home to. Whiteside is being out hustled and out work by Jonas.

Dragic didn't touch the ball until that 3 in regulation, he should have kept running the offense the score was 80-74, when Wade game back in he just sat in the corner :smh:

I think that if anything could be took from the two first games, is that if they keep shooting the way they've been shooting then all we have to do is not turn the ball over.

I think, just to make use of his check, we should make McBob the go-to ball inbounder... So Luol or anyone else won't have any hiccups lol

Other then Wade this whole team looks like trash. This series is made for Bosh to flourish but we all know he's not here to save us.

Back
Top Bottom