OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spo and Dragic heard me that's why they stepped their game up... :smokin

This was a really good win today. Let's use this momentum towards our series with the raptors or the pacers!!

HEAT SCHEDULE

Here's how the Heat's schedule in the second-round would look:

IF TORONTO WINS TONIGHT

Game 1 – Tue May 3 Miami at Toronto 8:00PM TNT

Game 2 – Thu May 5 Miami at Toronto TBD ESPN

Game 3 – Sat May 7 Toronto at Miami 5:00PM ESPN

Game 4 – Mon May 9 Toronto at Miami TBD TNT

Game 5 * Wed May 11 Miami at Toronto TBD TNT

Game 6 * Fri May 13 Toronto at Miami TBD ESPN

Game 7 * Sun May 15 Miami at Toronto TBD TBD

IF INDIANA WINS TONIGHT

Game 1 – Tue May 3 Indiana at Miami 8:00PM TNT

Game 2 – Thu May 5 Indiana at Miami TBD ESPN

Game 3 – Sat May 7 Miami at Indiana 5:00PM ESPN

Game 4 – Mon May 9 Miami at Indiana TBD TNT

Game 5 * Wed May 11 Indiana at Miami TBD TNT

Game 6 * Fri May 13 Miami at Indiana TBD ESPN

Game 7 * Sun May 15 Indiana at Miami TBD TBD

Nephew Pete :nthat:!

Uncle Jeff !!!! Where ya been family ? .... What a response from Miami the last two games ... This game was fun to watch reminded me of the game 7 against Indiana few years back ..... Let's go Indiana !!! We need home court lmao

I think we can beat Toronto in Toronto. Didn't mean to say we, but this is team I'm pulling for because my team sucked. Also, play Stoudemire.

Toronto it is... I like the Heat's chances. I think the Heat have a more balanced squad and they've gotten better since the playoffs began. The first game is gonna be very interesting.

I know Gerald green had a nice streak towards the end of the game, but please keep that man off the floor. Every time he shoots I just say "please no". I would rather them shorten the rotation or give TJ those minutes even though he looked super rusty out there.

I know Gerald green had a nice streak towards the end of the game, but please keep that man off the floor. Every time he shoots I just say "please no". I would rather them shorten the rotation or give TJ those minutes even though he looked super rusty out there.

You're crazy cuz. He's the truff!

Not really lol

Green showed so much promise when he arrived. .. and then we found out that he can't handle the Miami lifestyle

“[The Miami Heat is] telling me they’re protecting him from him but he doesn’t feel any symptoms,” Dan Le Batard said on the Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz Monday. “This doesn’t feel like the last time, right? All the doctors the Heat are talking to — and they’re the foremost authority on this stuff —  they’re all saying hey, a second occurrence of a blood-clot situation can be catastrophic where you’ve got a death on the court.

“He and his wife want him back on the court and I think this might get messy because I think they’re trying to get the union involved. They do not agree with the Heat’s assessment and he wants back on the court… They’ve scoured the globe trying to find the doctor who will clear them and they’ve got someone that they feel comfortable about but that does not pare against the number of opinions on the other side here.”
http://slicemiami.com/2016/05/02/chris-bosh-situation-dan-le-batard/

More unleveled paradise 

Damn why do I also get the feeling this thing might get ugly if CB tries pushing for the Union to get involved as it seems...

I can totally see where both sides are coming from but personally,I'm with Riles and the team on this for now. It's too risky right now to take that kind of chance with your superstars health.

I'd probably wait until the offseason to have him reassessed and cleared by multiple doctors before thinking of slowly introducing back into the squad.

Last edited:
Bosh is tripping man. Right now he's being very selfish. The team is in a good groove. Him putting this out there can potentially be a HUGE distraction right now.

Back
Top Bottom