OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

I can't take you guys serious when you're begging for volume shooter Gerald Green. This is when you know everything has gone to hell.

I can't take you guys serious when you're begging for volume shooter Gerald Green. This is when you know everything has gone to hell.

I'm not being for green. I'm begging for smarter play and better coaching. Joe Johnson is ice cold this series. Yet, he's looking off open teammates nonstop. You'd think someone would check him, but nobody is. Down by 1 after a huge comeback you'd think it's time to be strategic. Nope. Drive 1 on 3 over and over and hope for the best.

You're the type of fan that has no opinion and you just go with the flow, right? Let me guess, we lost because Whiteside and Bosh are injured right?

You're the type of fan that has no opinion and you just go with the flow, right? Let me guess, we lost because Whiteside and Bosh are injured right?

No we lost cause we couldn't buy a bucket in the first half. You guys keep blaming Spo but at a certain point guys have to hit shots period. We can't start the game down 15 and hope to make a late run to steal the game. Half way through the 1st and Wade is our only starter to score. That's not on Spo contrary to popular belief around here.

It's not that anyone has it out for him, it's that if he plays 10 games, he'll be good in 4 of them. In the other 6, he either is a non factor or a big contributing factor to why we lost. So when its time for him to step up big, he does what you just saw
Dragic has played a good series.

If it wasn't for him, I couldn't even imagine how garbage the offense would be. He's consistently getting to the rim

Word and everyone would be back home fishing already if it wasn't for Dragic and his heroics in the Charlotte series

This series has been hard on the eyes lol

Our best centers are now McBob/Deng/ and Justise

I have no clue why STAT hasn't been feasting

Small (******) ball is all we have going for us. Was working well but we kinda' went away from it for Wade to takeover, coupled with some bad mistakes. I feel good about a game 6 & 7

Lastly, get Joe all the way the **** outta' here and get Tyler some more minutes

Last edited:

If it wasn't for him, I couldn't even imagine how garbage the offense would be. He's consistently getting to the rim
Yea' would actually help to have a better point of the bench and maybe less iso(Joe in particular)

This series has been hard on the eyes lol

Our best centers are now McBob/Deng/ and Justise

I have no clue why STAT hasn't been feasting

Small (******) ball is all we have going for us. Was working well but we kinda' went away from it for Wade to takeover, coupled with some bad mistakes. I feel good about a game 6 & 7

Lastly, get Joe all the way the **** outta' here and get Tyler some more minutes

Tonight he only played 3 minutes. Didn't get any shots up. None.

They just keep throwing a bunch of **** at the wall to see what sticks. These guys have no chemistry. I still can't identify what our offensive "system" is. Haslem/Mcbob/Green/Winslow are dead weight on offense.

It's amazing how much small ball is slurped nowadays but we get bodied by Biyombo and Valanciunas. :smh:

Lowry and co having a feast in the paint. :smh:

Last edited:
Tonight he only played 3 minutes. Didn't get any shots up. None.
But he was gettin' tore up man... Bob actually showed some defense at least. I thought STAT would take advantage without Vally but the way they are packing the paint, all we have is Wade and our small lineups

With all the injuries this team as is now, is slightly better than last year's non-playoff team. On to Friday, this game was hard to watch. Can't wait for free-agency.

With all the injuries this team as is now, is slightly better than last year's non-playoff team. On to Friday, this game was hard to watch. Can't wait for free-agency.
Scary, not sure who we gettin' back

This is a waste of another productive Wade season

Last edited:
Scary, not sure who we gettin' back

This is a waste of another productive Wade season

Yeah man it'd be nice to be fully stocked and see what this team at full strength could do. This Bosh situation needs to be finalized over the summer. If you take the Brandon Roy route so be it, but the team and him need to have some foresight. Swing for the fences in free-agency.

13 assists in 187 minutes. to put that in perspective, wade, with less minutes, has 17 assists. dragic with 15  TO means, he averages more turnovers than he does assists and has possession of the ball more than anyone else on the team. take that how u will. i like my PGs to average like 10 assists a game. ... not 10 a series.

you're seeing him score some buckets so its skewing your memory. but our pg dragic is getting absolutely TORCHED all series. hes committed a LOT of stupid fouls (and taken some ridiculous ones too, to his credit) and many of his TO's come in the clutch. dragic is trying to score more than hes trying to run the offense. i dont like that. i WOULD like that if he was flame broiling them, but he isnt. and EVERY game thus far, is wade heroics at the end to try and save it.

but what burns me the most is 13 assists in the entire series. that is absolutely unacceptable from a PG with that many minutes logged.

We are losing these games, not getting beat by the other team.. That's about all I can say.. Oh.. Joe Johnson is trash

We are losing these games, not getting beat by the other team.. That's about all I can say.. Oh.. Joe Johnson is trash

Top part is correct. Can't say Joe is trash. He's just playing like it. And this is the worst time to have a slump. I'm more concerned with the unnecessary iso he's been doing

I think the Heat are losing becasue they are mentally and physically spent. Outside of Wade everyone is missing shots they typically make, making silly mistakes, and are getting out-hustled by Toronto's role players.

Another factor we all have to consider is this team is just not ready for big time. They are playing 2 rookies heavy minutes and have a point guard who has never led a team in the playoffs.

Hopefully the Heat play with some energy at home.

13 assists in 187 minutes. to put that in perspective, wade, with less minutes, has 17 assists. dragic with 15  TO means, he averages more turnovers than he does assists and has possession of the ball more than anyone else on the team. take that how u will. i like my PGs to average like 10 assists a game. ... not 10 a series.

you're seeing him score some buckets so its skewing your memory. but our pg dragic is getting absolutely TORCHED all series. hes committed a LOT of stupid fouls (and taken some ridiculous ones too, to his credit) and many of his TO's come in the clutch. dragic is trying to score more than hes trying to run the offense. i dont like that. i WOULD like that if he was flame broiling them, but he isnt. and EVERY game thus far, is wade heroics at the end to try and save it.

but what burns me the most is 13 assists in the entire series. that is absolutely unacceptable from a PG with that many minutes logged.
But Dragic has never been a big assist kinda PG, he's always been a scoring guard.

He is lacking in the assist department (the whole team is) but in order to get an assist, the receiving player has to make a bucket. We don't have many players on our team that is doing that well right now  
laugh.gif
  Dragic is not the problem with this team.

Can someone explain to me how the salary cap works IF Bosh doesn't play again?

After every loss everyone's aboard the fire Spo and cut Dragic bandwagon.... It's become a tradition at this point. :lol:

But seriously, I think the team is regressing to what they were pre All star break. Dragic is lost in the offense, the team is no longer able to make three pointers, and as a result they have a really tough time scoring points. They are going back to old habits.

Spo is always taking about building habits, but they spent the majority of the season playing this bad brand of basketball. Human nature tells us that the people revert back to old habits when they're faced with adversity. Even as a veteran, Joe Johnson has never won big in the playoffs. He doesn't have the Championship pedigree Wade has. The reason Wade is excelling is becasue he's built a 13 year habit of playing well under pressure. The pressure doesn't effect him the way it affects everyone else.

You can't expect these players to become something they aren't, especially in a pressure environment like the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom