OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

Can someone explain to me how the salary cap works IF Bosh doesn't play again?

If the NBA's doctors say Bosh can no longer play in the league, from what I know, he stays on the books for one more season. I don't know if there are other ramifications in the salary cap.

But from the look of things Bosh should be able to play next year. The problem is the blood clotting issue has been a problem for two straight years. Do the Heat move on from Bosh?? It's a tough decision.

Let's see if this works. All we have to do is lock down Carroll and Lowry. Time to execute. Johnson 1 of 18 from 3 this series? Unacceptable

So proud of the effort tonight. Going small was not just an intelligent move but perhaps the only move left to try lol. Job well done fellas .... on to game 7!

Best performance of the series when hey needed it most :smokin. Really impressed by both Justice and J-Rich playing big minutes and handling it with poise beyond their years. Richardson is almost as solid on D thank he his on offense. JJ showed some signs of life,hopefully he can contribute again on Sunday.

Dragon had himself a game though :pimp: :pimp:

Any word on Hassans game 7 availability? :nerd:

Last edited:
EXCELLENT job AND a strong 3rd quarter!  This entire game belongs to dragic. Way to keep the fire burning in the first half. Richardson is GREAT. Deng gotta step up and be who we know he is. Hopefully those shots Johnson hit will give him some momentum going into the next game cuz his 3pt % is horrendous. Excellent showing. But now we have to beat them at home. Lets go heat nation!

The big difference this game was the pace. They featured Dragic a lot more and it payed dividends throughout the game. They have to stay aggressive and go at the Raptors. And who would've thought that McBob would show up tonight. Tyler Johnson played solid as well.

Good game by the Heat. I loved the energy tonight. They have to bring it again in Toronto.

And just for good measure... Fire Spo and trade Dragic :lol:

Last edited:
Justise Draymond Winslow the god at Center... This was a blowout if you ask me.

I agree, the refs kept it close though. I have no respect for the way Lawry flops every time he drives to the basket....

As for Winslow at the Center, that's a good look. He can really flourish there. Spo needs to build on that.

Justise Draymond Winslow the god at Center... This was a blowout if you ask me.

I agree, the refs kept it close though. I have no respect for the way Lawry flops every time he drives to the basket....

As for Winslow at the Center, that's a good look. He can really flourish there. Spo needs to build on that.

The thing that pissed me off was how much he would ***** and complain after getting called on legit fouls when he was benefitting from questionable calls all night long especially in the 2nd half :lol: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom