Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That third quarter run was ridiculous. Nobody in the league can do that
pimp.gif
curry can do it 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Thread bans are childish IMO

If you gone ban.... ban.
Im banned outta the Kanye thread for feeding the ppl. Asked Meth bout it & no answer
laugh.gif

**** annoying
Only time I ever got thread banned was when I made a joke about rainbow colored cows
laugh.gif
BK was doing something to celebrate gay pride and I made a joke about the burgers being made from rainbow colored cows and got banned
laugh.gif

LeBron fans being insecure again
roll.gif
It's hilarious. Their hero has outdone all his peers that challenged his position (Melo and Wade early on; Kobe...and KD a few years ago) and this 6'3 skinny beige dude unexpectedly comes along and knocks him off his throne. This is a tough pill for them to swallow.

Last edited:
Only time I ever got thread banned was when I made a joke about rainbow colored cows :lol: BK was doing something to celebrate gay pride and I made a joke about the burgers being made from rainbow colored cows and got banned :lol:

:rofl: that dont eem seem like a bannable comment lol

laugh.gif
 Thread bans are childish IMO

If you gone ban.... ban.
Im banned outta the Kanye thread for feeding the ppl. Asked Meth bout it & no answer
laugh.gif

**** annoying
Only time I ever got thread banned was when I made a joke about rainbow colored cows
laugh.gif
BK was doing something to celebrate gay pride and I made a joke about the burgers being made from rainbow colored cows and got banned
laugh.gif
i once got banned for a photoshopped picture of Chris Bosh holding a polish sauage up to his mouth 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that was a very weak ban IMO

GS made sure they ain't go down 0-2. :lol:

Iggy and that bench showed up. That's their advantage. I hope that's the only blowout we see in this series.

It's hilarious. Their hero has outdone all his peers that challenged his position (Melo and Wade early on; Kobe...and KD a few years ago) and this 6'3 skinny beige dude unexpectedly comes along and knocks him off his throne. This is a tough pill for them to swallow.
He hasn't at all tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom