Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit playing we all know you need both hands to wield LeBron's meat sword

joke wasn't eem funny

Last edited:
Westbrook: " Ain't nothin I haven't seen before.....we lost. Taking my fashion sense to the Knicks wear tights are ok and losing too"

He hasn't at all tho....
roll.gif
 If he hasn't...then why do you and the rest of Lebrongang keep trolling this thread with this Lebron > Curry ****?

In his prime...I never saw Lebron fans HAVING to do that. Something bigger than him is the new face of the league and ya'll can't take it 
laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Chiking at the line with the game on the line VC?
Never been out of the First Round TMac?
We talkin' bout practice AI?

Better than Chef Curry? LuLz.

roll.gif
 If he hasn't...then why do you and the rest of Lebrongang keep trolling this thread with this Lebron > Curry ****?

In his prime...I never saw Lebron fans HAVING to do that. Something bigger than him is the new face of the league and ya'll can't take it 
laugh.gif

hqdefault.jpg

LOL face of GSW. Not the League. Yall hate LBJ but watch his every move.... Nike got him for a bill.

I noticed they didn't show that Tech that fueled the Curry barrage, on Inside, just the Curry barrage. 

He hasn't at all tho....
:rofl:  If he hasn't...then why do you and the rest of Lebrongang keep trolling this thread with this Lebron > Curry ****?

In his prime...I never saw Lebron fans HAVING to do that. Something bigger than him is the new face of the league and ya'll can't take it :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Ain't kyrie had a ridiculous game this year?

Feel like kyrie going cut the breaks on that Kia born supposedly drives

Last edited:

He hasn't at all tho....
:rofl:  If he hasn't...then why do you and the rest of Lebrongang keep trolling this thread with this Lebron > Curry ****?

In his prime...I never saw Lebron fans HAVING to do that. Something bigger than him is the new face of the league and ya'll can't take it :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Ain't kyrie had a ridiculous game this year?

Feel like kyrie going cut the breaks on that Kia born supposedly drives

Lebron must have heard about the NT jinx

nah., being the best player in the L /him dominating the league and not having elite athleticism is crazy and more entertaining for me. .. vc lol. 

He too arrogant for my liking & all those players could carry their squads single handedly. Curry cant. Also idc bout that whole hes small & not as athletic stuff. Im not liking players more cuz i can relate to their size :lol:

If he took smarter shots & wasnt so damn cocky then id like him more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom