Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]A vegan, a crossfitter, an athiest, and a LeBron fan walked into a bar.

I know because they all announced it within 3 minutes.[/quote]Know any prominent vegans, crossfitters, or atheists on NT?

And marry a woman that doesn't look like a man in a wig and makeup

woops read that wrong. Thats what Curry does better
gettyimages-480702092-e1460484513583.jpg
Your showing how low your character is. Taking shots at dudes wife. Not cool. You mad cause she aint trying to be famous like Curry actor wife?

steph has had 2 years as an elite NBA player and everybody is ready to crown him as best this, top 5 that. Just sit back and let things play out.

and you're outta your ******* mind if you think steph is better than allen iverson.

y'all really sounding stupid.
So this year and last year is when he started breaking 3pt records?

AI passing ability is even a word?
lol you serious right now b? 

AI had the ability to score anywhere on the court just like curry,  but quicker, more explosive and ability to get to the rack is better.

Curry can hit spectacular 3's. 

better defender, Iverson used to lead the league in steals for about 3 straight years.

steph has had 2 years as an elite NBA player and everybody is ready to crown him as best this, top 5 that. Just sit back and let things play out.

and you're outta your ******* mind if you think steph is better than allen iverson.

y'all really sounding stupid.
WHAT? 
roll.gif

AI is my favorite ever but you can't be serious right now

Stephen Curry just had a season that trumps ANY of AI's seasons. Are you forreal right now? 
you talking mad reckless, especially that last sentence. 

AI had 5 seasons averaging over 30 Curry has 1. 3 of those seasons leading the league in steals. 

you're buying into the hype of now.

AI had the ability to score anywhere on the court just like curry,  but quicker, more explosive and ability to get to the rack is better.

better defender, Iverson used to lead the league in steals for about 3 straight years.

AI had 5 seasons averaging over 30 Curry has 1. 3 of those seasons leading the league in steals. 

Finally someone else says it...I've slandered Curry and GS too much for them to take anything I say seriously.

Lmao , you have to play physical to be arrogant?? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess , if I could shoot 50-60% for 35 ft out consistently I'm going to shimmy and dance all day long
agreed. that was a really dumb post... 

Allen Iverson on Steph Curry 
laugh.gif

"You know that that guy is here. He's incredible. He's different. He's different. He's something we've never seen. We've never seen this. It's crazy to me, like just me being the biggest Michael Jordan fan, to see somebody come around like this. I have my idea of me being incredible, you know what I mean? But this dude right here, like it's different. It's a whole different monster, as far as his handle and the way he shoots? C'mon. You know you ain't never seen nothing like this."

lol at steals making you a good defender. a.i. was good at playing passing lanes and gambled. he was food on defense and was a chucker. never liked a.i. 

30 while taking damn near 30 shots

Does efficiency not mean anything to you?

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]A vegan, a crossfitter, an athiest, and a LeBron fan walked into a bar.

I know because they all announced it within 3 minutes.[/quote]Know any prominent vegans, crossfitters, or atheists on NT?[/quote]Ksteezy and Anton[/quote]Interesting.

I know Anton, but which of those is Ksteezy? A crossfitter?

Curry averaged 30 a game...cool. I remember when multiple players would average that. Guess you the GOAT if you can do that nowadays :lol:

Look how dejected Westbrook and kd look. Big difference from "he's just another shooter. He's nothing i haven't seen before"

[quote name="Chester McFloppy"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Chester McFloppy"]A vegan, a crossfitter, an athiest, and a LeBron fan walked into a bar.

I know because they all announced it within 3 minutes.
Know any prominent vegans, crossfitters, or atheists on NT?[/quote]Ksteezy and Anton[/quote]Interesting.

I know Anton, but which of those is Ksteezy? A crossfitter?[/quote]

Yup :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom