Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
steph has had 2 years as an elite NBA player and everybody is ready to crown him as best this, top 5 that. Just sit back and let things play out.

and you're outta your ******* mind if you think steph is better than allen iverson.

y'all really sounding stupid.

So this year and last year is when he started breaking 3pt records?

AI passing ability is even a word?

Watched the third quarter barrage.

Russ started on him, Donovan has them switching on most of the off ball screens, which is very effective...... If the guy switching continues to fight over the screens.

Russ and Serge kept switching & Serge kept dying on picks after the switch :lol:

Steph literally made every single one of them. Absurd how small the margin of error is against this team.

Last edited:

Stopped reading after you said AI aint impress you. Even Steph himself would laugh at that dumb ****
i dont care. volume scorers arent my thing. watching someone go 8-28 and ball hog all game isnt fun to me . i like team basketball. i always hated a.i. 

tmac i liked. 
volume scorers arent your thing but you enjoy watching curry... what changed then

It's not your fault but it bothers me when people say they don't like arrogant superstars like

Unless your favorite player is Tim Duncan then all these players be cocky and arrogant lol

Even players like doo'n waiters and bench warmers be arrogant lol

Fav player right now is Kawhi

I only like arrogance if you play a physical kinda ball where you really gotta earn every bucket. Thats why i dont mind guys like Bron, Dray, Westbrook, etc getting hyped after they make an And 1 layup or dunk cuz they had to earn that ish the hard way. Not any of that make an open 3 crap & do early celebrations ********

He too arrogant for my liking & all those players could carry their squads single handedly. Curry cant. Also idc bout that whole hes small & not as athletic stuff. Im not liking players more cuz i can relate to their size
laugh.gif

If he took smarter shots & wasnt so damn cocky then id like him more
And what trophies did they get for "carrying" their squads single handedly? 
laugh.gif

Smarter shots? And you listed AI earlier? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

You can't be forreal

And what trophies did they get for "carrying" their squads single handedly? 
laugh.gif

Smarter shots? And you listed AI earlier? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

You can't be forreal
AI had to shoot the way he did cause he didnt have a legit squad. You think Curry could take the 01 sixers or 07 cavs to a finals?

steph has had 2 years as an elite NBA player and everybody is ready to crown him as best this, top 5 that. Just sit back and let things play out.

and you're outta your ******* mind if you think steph is better than allen iverson.

y'all really sounding stupid.
WHAT? 
roll.gif

AI is my favorite ever but you can't be serious right now

Stephen Curry just had a season that trumps ANY of AI's seasons. Are you forreal right now? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom