Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see how anyone can be a westbrook fan after that dancing video

he just seems like a weird, unpleasant dude 

I remember Wall getting killed for his Dougie. But we getting KD and winning the 'ship so all is forgiven.

i dont see how anyone can be a westbrook fan after that dancing video

he just seems like a weird, unpleasant dude 
SRS. Dude has one too many screws loose.

When he fell from fouling Felton on that last inbound, Adams tried to help him up, dude just blatantly ignored him. 
sick.gif
 Totally unnecessary. 

Every 1st round matchup has one 2 day lay off in between games.  People acting last night like it's only LeBron 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man **** my team

Harden for all his faults is the only one who can handle the ball and so he plays 40 mins a game and all 82 games . He is a capable defender when he tries and isn't exhausted.They need a locker room presence and a new coach.Blaming his defense is the easy way out yes it can be bad but the whole team's scheme is terrible gambling on steals blowing simple defensive concepts/switches.

"when he isn't exhausted"

Stop it. 
laugh.gif

Type o' dude always exhausted on the defensive end but catches a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th wind on the offensive end.

I have no problems with conflict. I just hate Russell. Dude is mini lebron but dresses like a female and has a worse bball iq. plus hes a fn hypocrite. getting mad at reggie last week for the celebrating yet acts like a clown constantly.

as silverback put it yesterday " emotional turtle"

Last edited:
From what I read Russ is actually a great person to the community and has donated a lot of money to various charities. He just gets to intense

"when he isn't exhausted"

Stop it. :lol:

Type o' dude always exhausted on the defensive end but catches a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th wind on the offensive end.
You could say he's pacing for it. If he doesn't do Anything on offense were the 76ers

the community includes sports reporters

And he also went out of his way to be a **** to people when he did that Q&A thing on Reddit or whatever it was. So he may be capable of being a very nice guy, but he certainly choses not to a lot of the time.

And he also went out of his way to be a **** to people when he did that Q&A thing on Reddit or whatever it was. So he may be capable of being a very nice guy, but he certainly choses not to a lot of the time.
:nerd:

russ is the epitome of a clown. dude also dresses like a female. hes a down lo dude. i see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom