Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
westbrook is a top 5 player in the first 42 mins of the game. the last 6 mins of the game, i have less trust in him than a pedophile at a playground.
roll.gif

I hate this idea of resting on defense so you can carry the offense. The offense can survive Harden as a spot up shooter for a little bit. The defense can't survive 1 guy not trying.

How about playing hard on defense and trusting your teammates a little more on offense? You know what saves energy? not dribbling for 23 seconds on 80% of possessions. He might even mess around and bring his FG% above 45% and not break a TO record.

How about
Have harden sit at one end of the court and just shoot
Play 4-5 defense on the other end
As soon as you get a rebound, instant fast break.
Harden to Kings trade imminent

How about
Have harden sit at one end of the court and just shoot
Play 4-5 defense on the other end
As soon as you get a rebound, instant fast break.
Harden to Kings trade imminent

Would also keep him out of that "exhausted" state these fools talking about. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I hate this idea of resting on defense so you can carry the offense. The offense can survive Harden as a spot up shooter for a little bit. The defense can't survive 1 guy not trying.

How about playing hard on defense and trusting your teammates a little more on offense? You know what saves energy? not dribbling for 23 seconds on 80% of possessions. He might even mess around and bring his FG% above 45% and not break a TO record.

View media item 2000607

I mean I don't blame you for not watching a lot of Houston games but have you seen our offense when harden sits and all we have is a washed Dwight josh smith is feast or famine who was out of our rotation and Corey Brewer is the ******* worst our sets aren't the most creative

Definition of Harden. 

harden backers make the lamest excuse for the dude. dude is overrated af. like i said his 30 points a game dont mean jack ish when hes giving up more then that on a nightly basis. good luck ever winning anything with harden on your team. 

It would nice for OKC to had a guy to facilitate at the end of a game and bring it up instead of Russ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom