Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very possible.

What based on their play and better yet OKC's play makes you think that?

this just seems so scripted for the warriors to make a comeback best team since the 96 bulls ran through the regular season now their backs against the wall a zillion **** riders saying the thunder were always the better team etc

:lol:

Curry being hurt barely matters. OKC is scoring damn near every time down.

They have no answer for Russ.

Then add the fact that Roberson finally isn't scared to participate in offense? Wrap.

GSW out schemed themselves by trying to give Roberson the Tony Allen treatment, that led to him dominating the boards (especially offensively) in the last two games and getting his confidence going.

Even with the struggle to create at the 3, Curry is getting to the rack at will when he drives. missed layups are an easy fix. just concentrate a bit more. he was missings gimmies. He'll address that I'm sure. Thunder bigs arent biyombo. They arent blocking everything. Dubs are messing up by trying to settle for 3s, when 2 pointers count also. Team wants to run you off the 3, lay em up to death. it was like one of those spurs games when they ran everything at the 3 and left the paint wide open.

Bad passes are just sloppy plays. That's not a credit to a thunder, thats the warriors fault for being irresponsible with the rock.

These games are extremely winnable even with the bad play, they just havent played smart. They get on a run, and then go right back to what was killing them, contested fast 3s and long rebounds. When they would work it inside first, the defense collapsed on that person, almost always left a wide open shooter.

as a defensive coach i would tell the team, look, kd is going to get his. russ too. even if they drop 40 a piece, that's 80 points. However, Dion waiters is NOT going to beat us tonight. Roberson is NOT going to beat us tonight. Adams has been great, but we will make him work harder than he has ever worked.

They have to get a tougher mindset. They've been hit in the mouth. It's time to respond. Animals backed into the corner are the most dangerous. That's how they have to play. No more time for soft ****. No more dancing. No more flexing after shots. Gotta go into 'kill everything moving' mode. 3s not falling? eff it move on. drive and kick or drive and harden for the foul. Mindset HAS to be, 'you may be taller and more athletic than us, you may be big and stronger, but you wil not outwork us.' Gotta go for every 50/50 ball, every loose ball, dive for the ball Cam!! Dubs can't play with fire. Dubs gotta become fire. That's the only way to stop the train.

Last edited:
Draymond is the reason they're getting their *** kicked... 

he's the real MVP of the team.... nobody wants to hear that though 

Been saying this. He makes that offense go. You take him out of the game and nobody else knows what to do.

If Curry is hurt, he's hurt. The losses still count, its not like you get a do over. Would rather have a healthy Curry win for the finals rematch..

Really, Draymond over the past two games has been the worse thing for GSW.

His playmaking and defense are just gone.
Dray has been stinking up the gym but even if he wasn't and GS was winning, Curry would get credit for the wins as the face of the franchise. As a result Curry gets to be the goat when GS loses...

This entire series reminds me of NBA 2K16.

You pick the Warriors and match up against someone who knows how to use the Thunder extremely well. They have guys like Roberson getting open layups and Westbrook running down the court looking to get a layup or dunk on Curry each and every time. Durant coming through in the clutch when it matters, and Dion Waiters hitting 3's left and right.

While you're trying to run an offense, but the Thunder size and help defense is just too much.

I've have too many games play out like this :lol:

Imagine if the Warriors win this series
It is possible, but the way the series is going right now it's remote at best.

But then again I doubt anyone saw OKC being up 3-1 right and dominating the Warriors like they have for the majority of this series. 

Those saying 73 wins don't matter discredits OKC.

It matters when talking about OKC putting together the greatest postseason run ever as a footnote.

But as for the Dubs, nobody is going to care when they didn't even make the finals and are getting curb stomped on the way out.

Even with the struggle to create at the 3, Curry is getting to the rack at will when he drives. missed layups are an easy fix. just concentrate a bit more. he was missings gimmies. He'll address that I'm sure. Thunder bigs arent biyombo. They arent blocking everything. Dubs are messing up by trying to settle for 3s, when 2 pointers count also. Team wants to run you off the 3, lay em up to death. it was like one of those spurs games when they ran everything at the 3 and left the paint wide open.

Bad passes are just sloppy plays. That's not a credit to a thunder, thats the warriors fault for being irresponsible with the rock.

These games are extremely winnable even with the bad play, they just havent played smart. They get on a run, and then go right back to what was killing them, contested fast 3s and long rebounds. When they would work it inside first, the defense collapsed on that person, almost always left a wide open shooter.

as a defensive coach i would tell the team, look, kd is going to get his. russ too. even if they drop 40 a piece, that's 80 points. However, Dion waiters is NOT going to beat us tonight. Roberson is NOT going to beat us tonight. Adams has been great, but we will make him work harder than he has ever worked.

They have to get a tougher mindset. They've been hit in the mouth. It's time to respond. Animals backed into the corner are the most dangerous. That's how they have to play. No more time for soft ****. No more dancing. No more flexing after shots. Gotta go into 'kill everything moving' mode. 3s not falling? eff it move on. drive and kick or drive and harden for the foul. Mindset HAS to be, 'you may be taller and more athletic than us, you may be big and stronger, but you wil not outwork us.' Gotta go for every 50/50 ball, every loose ball, dive for the ball Cam!! Dubs can't play with fire. Dubs gotta become fire. That's the only way to stop the train.

You do make a good point here. There were too many times down the stretch of the game when the Warriors cut the lead down to 5-6 points, but they kept turning the damn ball over and looking for calls. Hell, when they were down by 10-13 points, they kept settling for the 3-ball/homerun play.

Warriors need to take what the Thunder are giving them and attack the paint and convert.

is curry 100%? probably not.
is that an excuse? hell no.

kerr gotta find spots to put curry most effective. curry, himself gotta pick his spots and stop being so sloppy and careless with the ball.

i know its not an easy task but most of the warriors mistakes aren't hard fixes. i'm confident that we will make these adjustments and win this in 7.

Imagine if the Warriors win this series
wouldn't really surprise me..

but considering people were talking about sweeps and then gentlemen sweeps after game 2.. the warriors winning was perceived to be an inevitable conclusion

now we're seeing a lot of *****s in the armor

and obviously you got everything @JumpmanFromDaBay  was going on about

It's just hard to count out a good team that can shoot the lights out at any given night. I think OKC has been great, & believe they're gonna win the series, but I'm not gonna make the mistake & count them out.

What about their defense though cause that's been the major issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom