Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. I just simmed a season in 2k cause im rebuilding the magic and i traded for picks to draft ben simmons & ingram . It was OKC vs TOR in the finals , thunder won in 5 , i didnt play not ONE game in that season .

Absolutely, he's definitely getting homemade humble pie with custard.
Ask and ye shall receive said the lord.
Was that Antonio Daniels when the Spurs got murdered by Shaq and Kobe?

I know for sure Peja and Chris is that same series where the Nuggets ran the Hornets outta there.

Yeah Donovan is really being overlooked here, he's doing a really good job.

Him and Casey,dudes are quick to slander him but slow on props for doing something no one really expected in pushing that series to at least 6

Hmph, so you mean to tell me that coaching can actually be beneficial???

The way he's made defensive adjustments and has packed the paint and forced them to shoot from deep after getting owned inside the first 2 games.

Also just the job he's done with the Raps impresses me and how they've gotten better each year under him

Oh that was sarcasm :lol: There's some people on here who think coaching has no bearing at all on the outcome of games, yet the greatest coach that ever lived Steve Kerr has clearly been out-coached by a rookie coach that made changes to keep momentum in this series.

Last edited:
The picks i got were the sixers lakers & their pick , and i also traded for the suns pick ...those 2 teams got a few young pieces but das it mane

Oh that was sarcasm :lol: There's some people on here who think coaching has no bearing at all on the outcome of games, yet the greatest coach that ever lived Steve Kerr has clearly been outcoached but a rookie coach that made changes to keep momentum in this series.

Most underrated storyline in the playoffs is the fact that Donovan has now outcoached Pop and Kerr.

Oh that was sarcasm :lol: There's some people on here who think coaching has no bearing at all on the outcome of games, yet the greatest coach that ever lived Steve Kerr has clearly been outcoached but a rookie coach that made changes to keep momentum in this series.

Most underrated storyline in the playoffs is the fact that Donovan has now outcoached Pop and Kerr.

kerr has been shaky. we been hearing all year how donovan finally staggered KD and Russ. but kerr hasn't even done that with steph and klay in the playoffs. 2nd quarters been their downfall in a lot of these games, where those 2 and draymond get rest.

All these claims about Curry being hurt are coming out now down 3-1 after they claimed he was good to go and rushing him back :lol: :rolleyes. Should've rested him the whole series if that's the case

Last edited:
All these claims about Curry being hurt are coming out now down 3-1 after they claimed he was good to go and rushing him back :lol: :rolleyes. Should've rested him the whole series if that's the case

:nerd:

my best friend is a die hard warriors guy. he didn't want steph playing against Portland unless the series was tied

OKC "killer" lineup is dare I say, better than the Warriors "killer" line up.

Thunder are the better team right now. Warriors do not deserve to win this series.

Last edited:
Not really sure where all this "curry is hurt" talk is coming from. Y'all making excuses now. They have just been getting out played, flat out. No excuses from me.

The stupid turnovers and rushed shots have been the main reason for these losses.

Donovan has beat:

NT's Favorite Coach
The GOAT
Up 3-1 on NT's 2nd favorite Coach

[Phil] Give the guy some ******* credit [/Phil]

Lolwut?!?! That's complete hogwash
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys love a little revisionist history in here
laugh.gif
dude is trolling. dont fall for it. 

Not really sure where all this "curry is hurt" talk is coming from. Y'all making excuses now. They have just been getting out played, flat out. No excuses from me.

The stupid turnovers and rushed shots have been the main reason for these losses.

To be fair, after watching his performance last night I couldn't help but have that thought cross my mind. He may have actually just had a bad game, but the thought beckons.

Last edited:

Steph was out there doing 360 dunks in warmups last night. As to why he can't get by Ibaka and Adams, besides them being athletic bigs who you can trust with a switch like that, they are both dedicated to pushing him off the line yet he insists to try to create a 3 against them. If he just blew by them, he'd get by easily.

Last edited:
:nerd:

my best friend is a die hard warriors guy. he didn't want steph playing against Portland unless the series was tied

Me neither, they coulda beat Portland without him.

Curry season

30/5/6.7 on 50/45/90.

69% FG at the rim.

Playoffs

24/5/5 on 45/38/90.

57% shooting at the rim.

Like I said, OKC hasn't done anything special defensively with him either. They're switching everything and he can't even get by or shake Ibaka or Adams.

That's not him being "shook" or overrated that's a guy who's already not best athlete in the league playing hurt.

OKC "killer" lineup is dare I say, better than the Warriors "killer" line up.

Thunder are the better team right now. Warriors do not deserve to win this series.

Yea that whole "Death" lineup thing for GSW is over, Thunder have smashed them when they try to run that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom