Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warriors have Barnes an Ezeli as restricted free agents to make a decision on, Barnes having mad it clear already that he wants a max. I think he'll take somewhat of a discount to stay around Ros Gold but the question is how much? 15m a yr? 20 mil a yr? Just let him dip, or pull a Presti and let him leave but make a sign and trade so you get something back or at least a TPE for him? How bout Ezelli? You have to extend Curry after next season (in fact Dray and Klay the only one signed past next season) and you better open up the pocket book after you got 2 mvp seasons from him on 7th man salary. They could very much end up like the Thunder having to make a decision on a player for financial reasons.

ros gold is moving on up to bigger things. she gonna do the olympics in rio and word is, she has a full time tnt offer

Barnes gone then. He got that Google internship in his back pocket, he can work from home and be a house-husband.

Harrison-Barnes-Creepy.jpg

I wood. Walking around the crib in an apron and everything
Without hesitation. Or be her manager on that reverse Doug-Jackie Christie steez. Someone post in a spoiler all the pics of her at the beach

lol i tried to pull back on the pic. but once the wolves got it, there was no going back.

*lowkey, freeze knew what he was doing from jumpstreet. *

How do you upload to nt from your phone? Didn't think you could do that...

oh yea, i do it all the time. first you gotta have the screen set to desktop view. then NT looks exactly the way it does on your computer. That's how i browse it on my phone. never that mobile yin yang.

I come back for the lulz on Jumpman and now people talking about relationship advise in here??? DF*

Last edited:
Homeboy doing you dirty, don't want to commit, just wanna play and you asking his homegirl about it for advice?
Nah u got it twisted
She just asked me for advice and later she said something different
And I was like u said this :rofl:

Not my broad so I ain't even worried :smokin

Last edited:
If OKC does get to the Finals and KD stays as a result,I'd love to see Billy D and Joakim reunited...

Last edited:
Homeboy doing you dirty, don't want to commit, just wanna play and you asking his homegirl about it for advice?
Nah u got it twisted

post pics of annie then b
:lol:
I will if the Warriors win the series

brah i hope u dont pull an awwsome or comptonprince on me b

As expected the majority says "this is what the Warriors haven't done" as opposed to "this is what OKC is doing". 4 Games into this now, it's clear OKC has been the better team. Shots will come and go, but every element a team CAN control, OKC IS controlling.

Nah u got it twisted

post pics of annie then b
:lol:
I will if the Warriors win the series

brah i hope u dont pull an awwsome or comptonprince on me b
Wait so u are saying the dubs have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back