Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure my first jersey was a G Hill Pistons jersey. Had a Penny Magic jersey. Then I started to go for random stuff. Like my D. Fish Warriors jersey, which I gave Jumpman. I currently have a Dwight Lakers jersey, which I sometimes wear to play ball just for ***** and giggles.

I had a MJ and Pippen Bulls jersey. Remember when they had the reversible jerseys?
pimp.gif
i had a reversible football jersey. 
pimp.gif

So you've never owned a Non Lakers jersey?
laugh.gif
that's got to be BS
ive never owned jerseys of athletes i supposedly hate and talk crap bout all the time. 

A Spanish Laker fan.

I totally believe you've never had a jersey outside of Lakers. 1oo% believe that, would have said 150% believe that but that's actually less than 100% as odd as that is.

Rep hard, I respect it

Last edited:
I have a white MJ, red MJ, white KG Minny, white Bron Clev, white Kobe 8, purple Kobe 8, purple Van Exel, Kobe Lower Marion, MJ Laney, and a Bron Nike King Jersey (blue & white)

Employee store was good to me back in the day. :lol:

Pretty sure my first jersey was a G Hill Pistons jersey. Had a Penny Magic jersey. Then I started to go for random stuff. Like my D. Fish Warriors jersey, which I gave Jumpman. I currently have a Dwight Lakers jersey, which I sometimes wear to play ball just for ***** and giggles.

So you gave him the Warriors jersey and he gave you the Dwight Howard jersey :lol:

I got pau, lamar, bynum, ron artest 37, kobe 24 away, kobe 24 white, kobe 8 yellow, kobe USA, magic, jerry west, baron davis, wolves KG, the professor, suns and lakers nash, KD sonics, luke ridnour sonics, rockets tmac, kings webber, kings bibby, UNC jordan, syracuse melo 
laugh.gif

I had a MJ and Pippen Bulls jersey. Remember when they had the reversible jerseys?
pimp.gif
i had a reversible football jersey. 
pimp.gif
So you've never owned a Non Lakers jersey?
laugh.gif
that's got to be BS
ive never owned jerseys of athletes i supposedly hate and talk crap bout all the time. 
It was a gift
laugh.gif
I've never spent money on anything Kobe though.
PM me your address and I'll send you a I love kobe tshirt on the house 

I had a MJ and Pippen Bulls jersey. Remember when they had the reversible jerseys? :pimp:
i had a reversible football jersey. :pimp:
So you've never owned a Non Lakers jersey? :lol: that's got to be BS

It was a gift :lol: I've never spent money on anything Kobe though.
PM me your address and I'll send you a I love kobe tshirt on the house 

I'll pass but thanks for offer

I got pau, lamar, bynum, ron artest 37, kobe 24 away, kobe 24 white, kobe 8 yellow, kobe USA, magic, jerry west, baron davis, wolves KG, the professor, suns and lakers nash, KD sonics, luke ridnour sonics, rockets tmac, kings webber, kings bibby, UNC jordan, syracuse melo :lol:

Luke Ridnour!? :rofl:

*waits for @rck3sactown to post his Sim Bhullar collection*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom