Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. So most of my jersey don't fit anymore
laugh.gif
i had that same problem. used to be 5'10 300 lbs...i either sold or gave away all my old jerseys. 

I hav a ton of jerseys and sports memorabilia. I'm a hoops fan.

Forgot to mention freeze, I enjoyed your pictures from Cleveland. Are you going to game 2 also?

I'm glad you liked em bro. That was the plan, but I ended up getting sick af. I'm experiencing mj flu game symptoms. Feeling like I've been hit by a bus and then it backed up on ya boy. So I passed those tickets to a couple friends. I'll be in the building for game 3 and 4 though.

i had that same problem. used to be 5'10 300 lbs...i either sold or gave away all my old jerseys. 
Wait what?

How did you lose the weight? Where are you at now if you don't mind me asking?

People who lose a ton of weight are extremely interesting to me in that the amount of discipline it takes to lose that much weight is unfathomable to me.

People who lose a ton of weight are extremely interesting to me in that the amount of discipline it takes to lose that much weight is unfathomable to me.
this, fat jokes aside got mad respect for people who put the time and effort into their personal health 

Wait what?

turned into a sort of health freak. 

i start working out and eating right. 

im 5'10 195 ish. muscular but still a little bigger.

i run a minimum of 5 miles a day ,  lift weights 5 times a week  and eat very clean. 

Wait what?

i'm more interested in the skin game..

what's you do with the flaps fam?

great job btw.

wait..you didnt say where you are now...what if you tree fiddy? :nerd:

Wait what?

i run a minimum of 5 miles a day ,  lift weights 5 times a week  and eat very clean. 

very dope bro. great job.

Wait what?

if you do the running outside, have you felt your knees start to get sore over the years? 

if you do the running outside, have you felt your knees start to get sore over the years? 
i used to when i was heavier but lately my knees have been great. i really dont take any days. off . holidays etc etc. i love to run. its a hobbie now and if i dont do it i feel weird . 

What is Mumford doing man?

He isn't even close.

He hasn't made a shot all Playoffs(exaggeration but still true)

Yall do realize the Celtics are overachieving right?

Being in the playoffs this soon wasn't part of the plan.

Im 100% sure they hired Brad as a straw man not knowing he would be this good of a coach.
i'll take it and its a great sign of things to come when they get it all pieced together 

i used to when i was heavier but lately my knees have been great. i really dont take any days. off . holidays etc etc. i love to run. its a hobbie now and if i dont do it i feel weird . 
thats dope. I messed up my knees doing track in highschool (high jump) so running on pavement really sucks for me, this year I'm really committing to living a healthy life style so I been swimming a mile every other day but I kinda want to try running again now that summer is here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom