Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate people who shift they precious thought to the opposite just because another team
Wins.
Its honestly sad, people call Cleveland a hell hole and mistake on the lake when its a beautiful city. But people just want us to stay a joke bc of our sports history.

In other news, my girl is away at a business function and just texted me that she won a 32" plasma. 
nthat.gif

I know some of y'all ballers scoff at 32", but for the price? I'm not knocking it.
Shes bringing some inches to you. Free tv so you got to be happy.

With tonight's game being atrocious, I attempted to catch up on the happenings from last night

Damn 
roll.gif

You guys got poor Jumpman so riled up

Awwsome did walk through that door. Still without cash though

Happy he byke 
pimp.gif

Is this Jumpman the same as the other Jumpman? I wish the other Jumpman was here. Warrior fans been talking so reckless all season, kind of happy to see them getting bent over right now

Aint emm gonna lie the video of the Thunder dancing before last night's game is pretty dope lol

Last edited:

In other news, my girl is away at a business function and just texted me that she won a 32" plasma. 
nthat.gif

I know some of y'all ballers scoff at 32", but for the price? I'm not knocking it.
i thought they stopped making plasmas. 

man i aint knocking a 32 . thats what i got in my room

for free. cant beat that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom