Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to slide them 2 light skin chicks across court in that Demarr FT pic for yall. The wife on me though lol

Wedding rings are colossal wastes of money, weddings in general are. Very dumb practice. Hey guys lets just blow 30k on a party. Forget investing in our future and ourselves!
Bruh, it's the worst event in America man.
I bought the ring for my fiance back in the day, and was pissed for 6months, then we broke up and I was only concerned with snatching it off her hand as she slept.
Its the epitome of flexing for other people. Just plain silly. I know someone who spent $400k on a wedding.... FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. I will never forget when I heard it and how appalled I was.

The food was probably good tho

How'd I know Bron was gon pull up that 3 as soon as he hit the second one. 
laugh.gif

Straight 2k move, man.

Wedding rings are colossal wastes of money, weddings in general are. Very dumb practice. Hey guys lets just blow 30k on a party. Forget investing in our future and ourselves!
Bruh, it's the worst event in America man.
I bought the ring for my fiance back in the day, and was pissed for 6months, then we broke up and I was only concerned with snatching it off her hand as she slept.
Its the epitome of flexing for other people. Just plain silly. I know someone who spent $400k on a wedding.... FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. I will never forget when I heard it and how appalled I was.
The food was probably good tho
Probably, but I bet they wish they had that money

Last edited:
In other news, my girl is away at a business function and just texted me that she won a 32" plasma. 
nthat.gif

I know some of y'all ballers scoff at 32", but for the price? I'm not knocking it.

The concept of marriage is also archaic and ridiculous but that one will never go away.

Probably, but I bet they wish they had that money
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I'm not even lying, If I can't explain to my Woman how we are better off having 35k in the bank as opposed to a few nice Pictures and some good memories, we just aren't meant to be together and I'm going to go ahead and call off the Wedding.

But I'm going to save that money either way.

Last edited:
Now go to Toronto and finish this already. How many times can you tear their heart out in Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom