Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im surprised Russ isnt wearing any RETRO Jordans in the game :nerd: anywys,,Nikes dream Bron-KD matchup in the Finals is just around the corner

Richard Jefferson need to be drug tested. How is he still dunking and running the floor. He played with prime Jason Kidd.

Thought about this when i saw the alley oop , am i the only one who remembers correctly but didnt that nets team get to the finals 4 years in a row , one postseason even swept through the east only to get washed by the west i believe the lakers and spurs EVERY year ? Lol poor guys

Richard Jefferson need to be drug tested. How is he still dunking and running the floor. He played with prime Jason Kidd.
Thought about this when i saw the alley oop , am i the only one who remembers correctly but didnt that nets team get to the finals 4 years in a row , one postseason even swept through the east only to get washed by the west i believe the lakers and spurs EVERY year ? Lol poor guys
just 2002 and 2003 I believe

i cant wait for the FINALS,,
happy.gif

CAVS - OKC
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Nike's dream come true.  Championship packs for errrbuddy.

OKC in 6.
KD 9 is fly too.

I'm all over those for the year.

Toe is kinda square but, the shoe is legit

Kidd was a monster during those Nets years. Guy has a pretty amazing career honestly, he had 3 great eras.

Fleeced Prok and the Nets for that bag, spilled water on himself and dipped to MIL where he somehow fell into Bari and Giannis in their early 20's.

Also got away with beating his wife and a DUI with ease, dude has lived a blessed life.

Just saw a Tweet reminding how Lowry once signed an offer sheet with Cleveland. Completely forgot about that

Forgot he was coached by both Adelman and McHale and that Houston wanted to sign him as a free agent after trading him away for Gary Forbes and a first round pick

Actually kind of forgot his seasons before Toronto. Time flies 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom