Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always an adventure to read thru the comments in this thread and then get home and actually check the score of the game
Breh, I aint been trusting in game comments for years 
laugh.gif

Everyone quick to gang up and slander a player 
laugh.gif

Kenna's played 72 mins so far in the first round and he has only registered 3 assists in 72 mins. Come on, man. 3 assists as a starting PG.

Boston got hit by injuries with Olynyk and Bradley gettin' hurt. It's a legit excuse when missing a rotation and starter player. Brad Stevens needs to play his rookies and James Young. See what they can give you because Boston is built on the "Next Man Up" mantra. Surprised at how well the Hawks have played at home. We'll see them at the Garden tomorrow.

Didn't realize the Heat/Hornets played until halfway through the Cavs/Pistons

Can somebody bump the Casual Wear thread and post all the Warriors recent pics in there?

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I'm definitely in his head. That's for sure."
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell) April 21, 2016
Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16."
Johnson on LBJ/Cavs: "He jabbers. He moves his mouth sometimes. Their whole team does, kind of like their little cheerleaders on the bench."
Stanley Johnson when asked why he's not afraid of LeBron as many other young players would be in same situation:

"Why would I be?"

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16."

Johnson on LBJ/Cavs: "He jabbers. He moves his mouth sometimes. Their whole team does, kind of like their little cheerleaders on the bench."

Stanley Johnson when asked why he's not afraid of LeBron as many other young players would be in same situation:

"Why would I be?"
these kids dont respect lebby at all 
pimp.gif

Where did these pictures of the Warriors everyone's tweeting come from? Some of 'em are hilarious :lol: :lol:

"Why would I be?"

This is what you say when gaurd Bron and he does you in the entire time.
Can't wait till the Pistons are out of here and then they ask him the same questions again. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom