Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I'm definitely in his head. That's for sure."
— Nick Friedell (@NickFriedell)

April 21, 2016

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16."

April 21, 2016

Johnson on LBJ/Cavs: "He jabbers. He moves his mouth sometimes. Their whole team does, kind of like their little cheerleaders on the bench."

April 21, 2016

Stanley Johnson when asked why he's not afraid of LeBron as many other young players would be in same situation:

"Why would I be?"

April 21, 2016
Rooks would never say that about Kobe. Even washed Kobe

I'm sure thats how bryce n bronny talk about him too. They probably cant wait to put him in a home

Breh 
roll.gif

Other than the fact that Clippers are an Elite team and Portland is not, Stotts kind of blew this game for Portland. 

Plumlee shoul  No way Plumlee should be @ 26 minutes w/ 3 minutes left in the game. He should be well over 3o minutes, dude was HOT AF

Who tf tried to tell me that this would be a competitive series?

You could say this for any series though.
I would say and unenjoyable these games have been, it's actually a good thing because these later rounds have so much potential to be great. Kinda contrary to the NCAA tournement this year. The tourney was good early on, but other than the nat champ game, the later stages wasn't the best basketball to watch.

Last edited:

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I'm definitely in his head. That's for sure."

April 21, 2016

Stanley Johnson on LeBron: "I wish he would just talk when [the game] is 0-0, not when he's up 16."

April 21, 2016

Johnson on LBJ/Cavs: "He jabbers. He moves his mouth sometimes. Their whole team does, kind of like their little cheerleaders on the bench."

April 21, 2016

Stanley Johnson when asked why he's not afraid of LeBron as many other young players would be in same situation:

"Why would I be?"

April 21, 2016
Rooks would never say that about Kobe. Even washed Kobe

Mostly cause he was playing 2 games a week for the whole season like Wade from 11-14, and now he's retired

dame really isn't a playoff hooper. Dude peaked in that houston series. It's been down hill ever since.

Detroit is the only team that will get swept.

Oh damn, forgot about Roxkets and Grizz

Last edited:
Since hitting series-clinching three to beat Rockets in 2014, Blazers' Damian Lillard is 12-for-68 (17.6%) on threes in 12 playoff games.

lollard. Where Chester at to talk about how great he is?

"And we not doing hats tonight, fellas" has my dying :rofl:

Where's Chester?

Reminds me of the time I was at Manor West (rip) they use to have this really strange table set up where the sections were basically right on top of each other.

I turn around and there's this big *** chain in my face. Medallion was eye level and about the size of my head. **** caught me by surprise.

It was Mo and the chain was hanging down to his belly button. Keep in mind I'm 5'11". Thought about asking why he was all on me like that and thought better of it.

****** the biggest human being I've ever seen in street clothes. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom