Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone actually been banned for celebrating too hard? 

Not that aware of, but I think that the celebrating in this occasion would involve some pointed, personal posts directed particular Clipper/CP/Blake hating NTers. Just speculating though.

man i dont wanna hear nobody talking about any east team having a chance to knock lebron out of the playoffs afterthe cavs stretched the pistons a new one and the heat got washed by the freakin hornets

Its sad that, as much as I love NBA basketball, hearing Jon Barry is the commentator for a game is enough to get me not to watch it. (And I also have something else to do, but still . . . )He is awful.

man i dont wanna hear nobody talking about any east team having a chance to knock lebron out of the playoffs afterthe cavs stretched the pistons a new one and the heat got washed by the freakin hornets

As if the Hornets are bad?

Its not like the Heat were miles better than Cha coming into the series to begin with. Charlotte was one of the best 3 and D teams this year and got career years from Batum, Lin, and Walker

Arash Markazi Retweeted
NBA Ref Stats ‏@NBARefStats · 2h2 hours ago

#Clippers visiting #TrailBlazers & Scott Foster is crew chief.
Reg & post combined, road team has won the last 13x Foster has officiated LA.

. . . so we got that going for us, which is nice. :nerd: :nthat:

Pistons have been right there with the cavs tho. Pistons should be up 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom