Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else have their watch ESPN app take a dump all over them recently? As of yesterday, it keeps telling me that I am an invalid user on both the phone and iPad, but yet I can watch on the computer. I've even uninstalled/deleted the apps and logged out and signed back in.

Man I don't care no matter how crazy or heartless you are you gotta respect this Portland squad for making it to the playoffs at such a high seed. Dudes were said to be an early lotto pick at the start of the season and they've shocked everyone. Dame and CJ deserve some recognition for carrying a bunch of roleplayers so far

Someone in the crowd said " STILL J. HARDEN'S TEAM" 
roll.gif

David Lee heading straight to the locker room and not even high fiving his teammates after the buzzer. Weird.

Not playing like a washed up shell of his former self just so he can raise ticket prices for the final game in which he goes off into the sunset with a bang so people are convinced that his last two seasons weren't total disappointments
And that's coming from a Kobe fan he's my generations MJ
But dude was wizards MJing it the last few seasons

Last edited:
Not playing like a washed up shell of his former self just so he can raise ticket prices for the final game in which he goes off into the sunset with a bang so people are convinced that his last two seasons weren't total disappointments

:lol: got fleeced by Cuban and he has about as great of a chance of winning anything as you and I do of the PowerBall.

Anybody know how teams go about selecting which jerseys to wear at a given game? Are those team decisions or league decisions? Are they obligated to wear alternates or tshirt jerseys a certain amount through the season? I'll be happy when Nike takes over the unis... Hope they get rid of these ridiculous tshirts they wear.

Hope there isn't a huge delay between round 1 and 2, Spurs/Thunder should begin at latest on Thursday after they dispatch the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom