Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not playing like a washed up shell of his former self just so he can raise ticket prices for the final game in which he goes off into the sunset with a bang so people are convinced that his last two seasons weren't total disappointments
And that's coming from a Kobe fan he's my generations MJ
But dude was wizards MJing it the last few seasons

[Video][/Video]

4 pt game, with CJ and Dame going to big head mode. Their support players still havent really been a factor. Only 38 pts total.

Content with this so far. Good game. Will be interesting to see what happens to portland if CJ and / or dame get on a cold stretch

i'm so washed. it's not even 12:00 yet & i'm dead tired. :smh:

pretty fun game so far tho

Doc Rivers looks confused everytime a call goes the other way. Like his tea can do no wrong

i'm so washed. it's not even 12:00 yet & i'm dead tired.
mean.gif

pretty fun game so far tho
On a saturday night??? 
mean.gif

It won't be interesting at all to see what happens if Dame/CJ go on a Cold streak.

What will surely happen is they not only lose, but us fans are going to see a crappy second half with Clipshow dominating once again.

Dame/CJ aren't good enough to get Portland this win, Gerald/Crabbe/Harks/Ed are going to have to win this game for Portland.

Plumdog needs Tristan Thompson money and Tristan Thompson needs Plumdog money.

33 of 49 by cj and dame and those were tough shots. Can live with 49 pts. CJ also picked up his 3rd foul with .1 left in tht quarter. Get some more flow and rhythm offensively, and see if two ppl can beat us tonight, which is possible. Fun game.

33 of 49 by cj and dame and those were tough shots. Can live with 49 pts. CJ also picked up his 3rd foul with .1 left in tht quarter. Get some more flow and rhythm offensively, and see if two ppl can beat us tonight, which is possible. Fun game.
You can live with it, until the second half brings more of the same

Well, it isnt rocket science. If they shoot like this in the 2nd half we're going to lose :lol:

Im not saying if cant happen. I literally said its possible. But we're a great defensive team and cj and dame are hitting tough shots, shots off broken plays etc., from the clippers perspective you're betting on tht swinging in your favor the 2nd half

laugh.gif
THis got me laughing for real.
Kd and russ are weirdos man
Some pampered bee eye's man. OKC's publicist's/PR got these dudes protected like they're the POTUS, so they actually think they kind of are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom