Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro....... See man part of me wants to applaud the strategy in this, but not when you take a guy out of the air like that and you're known for making dirty plays to begin with.

Last edited:
GG Blazers fans. Figured you guys would take at least 1 in Portland, regardless of how the first two games went. Still, when we went up 4 late in the 4th quarter, I thought we'd pull it out. Credit to the Blazers for making the plays they needed to and :stoneface: to us for piss poor rebounding and FT shooting.

Still feel good about game 4, but if we lose that one, I might start getting a little nervous. I don't know if you guys remember this, but this Clippers team has in the past had some issues closing out playoff series . . .

WEST COAST START TIMES [emoji]128526[/emoji]
there's your rep i owed you
eyes.gif

I passed out on facetime with my girl during the second quarter last night and she didn't have the common courtesy to wake me up to see the Blazers win

I am affected

I just want one goddamn start time before dusk

Why would anyone wanna watch a game at 10AM?

It's sunday, I wanna be sleeping at 10 
laugh.gif

i cant ever sleep more then 5-6 hours at most.

i dont like the early games thos .

id also rather have games at like 10 -11 pm at night something you east coasters always complain about. 

This so relevant right now, not only cause Dame went off ( and I was gonna post it anyways because of that), but now this conversation about sleeping is going on

laugh.gif

i cant ever sleep more then 5-6 hours at most.

i dont like the early games thos .

id also rather have games at like 10 -11 pm at night something you east coasters always complain about. 
10 11 games are cool until it's 1 am and you gotta be up in 5 hours or worse you fall asleep and miss some amazing **** 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THATS NICE, I DID SAY "IMO" PLEASE GET OFF MY WAVE SIR [emoji]127940[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
And I posted my opinion as a response. This IS a message board, **** your wave

giphy.gif

At some point during this broadcast the statement "No team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit" or some wording variation of that will be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom